Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Main Problem(Important)

_Ye_

Dojo Customization: TURTLES

Now it has come to my concern that Turtles aren't in different materials or types,

You think I want a bronze turtle?! I feel we should have a choice for silver or gold turtles

Prime Turtles if we have to....turtles are so @(*()$ cool man.

Like look at this F*kn' Amazing Little Thing

f1f413d6d07912be6080c08b186630ac.jpg <---- This ....This is what shapes a future, this can bring warframe at its peak

Now i get it we already have the one turtle, but its a little disrepectful that it is in bronze...

Pros:

This new improvement in turtle will improve the player-base of the game and income, cash cash money boi $$4

Like, just look at this chart

1d40fd8b7cb8409bb16157efef760cd4.pngWow That sure isn't shocking

Now Silver or Gold Turtles will be a huge improvement already, But

I'm looking at the future of warframe here, i'm saying prime access turtles

Ill even help with the concept art , trust me i can make a hand turkey i'm pretty pro

5732177ca4a64eab8a04018ad323f7dc.pngLike damn look at this.

Income Improvement:

Alongside the prime access for turtle prime i can see a future for

TURTLE NOGGLES

everyone would buy them , they wouldn't have a reason not to

Anyways I hope you could see my reasoning behind this,i look forward to filling the rest of a dojo with turtles, hopefully silver and gold turtles,

maybe even prime turtles.

Thank you everyone who read this, concerned players, DE, or my grandma (shout-out to my grandma) 

I hope we can make this new future to this wonderful game

Turtles are so fkn' cool and like turtley..because they're turtles

EDIT

So It has come to my attention that we were switched to the "off topic" section, as a mock of our concern and pride. I will try and make contact to support or a moderator on the forums to clear up this issue

Stay Strong! and Turtles are still cool

Edited by _Ye_

Just now, TehTacoman140 said:

This issue should have been addressed long ago. The fact that this problem has flown right by the heads of the developers is beyond me.

Honestly i'm shocked they could of been doing this to us within the years the game has been public, it saddens me ...that's why i made this post

10 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Now de make it a usable gear with the 'helo' sfx, sell for plats, profit.

Yes.
Also.
I want Vauban to be throwing those instead of his default balls. Each throw results with "hello".

Turtle armor set would be nice too.
And forget kubrows and kavats. We need turtles. Especially in submerged missions.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Elvenbane said:

This problem is far worse than you realize...pretty sure the one decoration we actually have is a tortoise not a turtle (look at the feet!). :)

Don't Tell me this I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THIS!