Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-add the old corpus announcer.

zombiehater56

If you do remember the old announcer in the corpus ships from the older versions. I don't have any clips of it. Honestly announcer was pretty immersive and why not just do a redo using new corpus language. There is wiki page listing every letter of it so it could be pretty easy.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2016 at 3:53 AM, superbot34 said:

That was rebecca. She voiced that announcer and the lotus at the same time and both sounded identical to each other. I would rather it be separate from her if that was redone. 

I am in agreement of that. Thinking about that now they should have a separate voice actor for this or someone new.

4 hours ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

A return of the Corpus announcer, be it the same VA or a new one, would be very welcome. It added a nice little amount of immersion and worldbuilding that I am still sad is gone.

Agreed. But I just got one more idea to this. Why not depending on what mission or planet the announcer has different audio. For example sabotage mission, the announcer talks about core maintenance in effect. After you destroy the core in what ever method you do. For the Fire one they announcer the core has overheated prepare for fire damage and to be careful, for ice variant, they announce the heating system of the core has failed, causing extremely cold temperatures and to prepare for ice to form all along the facility. For Magnetizing it the announcement system says prepare for artificial gravity failure, and to stay away from certain parts of the ship and etc.

On 7/6/2016 at 9:10 AM, PsychedelicSnake said:
9 hours ago, TasteVengence said:

Apparently on the Corpus ships theres a guy on the intercom that speaks english and some sort of french but you have to wate like 5 miniutes each time for him to speak...

Well that's what were talking about.

Edited by zombiehater56
Why does both my post keep dieing.

2 hours ago, TasteVengence said:

It really should,alot of people want the old sounds back...im one of them i miss the old sounds from 2013...

I am not as old as a lot of people BUT I remember this and a lot of the original sounds before the updates. (From the level up sound to corpus announcer to old grinner ) 

20 hours ago, zombiehater56 said:

I am not as old as a lot of people BUT I remember this and a lot of the original sounds before the updates. (From the level up sound to corpus announcer to old grinner ) 

Ah man the old level up sounds sounded SO much better then they do now....

On 7/15/2016 at 6:53 AM, TasteVengence said:

Ah man the old level up sounds sounded SO much better then they do now....

Agreed-ish

On 7/14/2016 at 6:57 PM, firechar said:

Absolutely agree. even if it was small, it was a nice little touch that felt more immersive. Wish they'd bring this back

I do to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...