Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest and most offensive warframe

milkman721

Question

2 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Uh... you realize this guy just started the game, right? This is his first post, and he joined 15 minutes ago. I don't think he has the resources to "try as many frames as he can" or "experiment with them" right now.

When u have a level 20 Excalibur btw is that bad XD

only one mirage post for the best offensive frame?

come on, she is totally nuts. like every single time i use her in a high level mission (where ash, ember and the likes fall off hard) i do 50-80% of the damage in a 4man squad.

Only banshee can rival the damage multiplier from eclipse (but you have to aim with sonar, lol). for the ultimate combo, use both in a squad (with total eclipse augment) so you deal 6x damage, enemies take 10x which equals 60x damage.

for speedrunning volt and jet stream zephyr (tail wind only helps in very large tilesets, like europa or pluto) are both decent, but even the nerfed bullet jump + double jump can get you almost the same speed as a 2x sprint speed buff.

BUT if you want to get to places really fast, nova or nezha is the way to go. they both have teleport and speed buff. i haven't tried nezha yet, but i can tell, that nobody else can beat a nova. it takes a lot of practice to place the wormholes right, but after you get the hang of it, you will unlock a whole new dimension of speed.

This depends on what kind of offensive frame you are looking for. If you are looking for something that can blast away a lot of enemies, the answer is vastly different that if you are looking for a frame that excels against single tough targets.

Personally, I love Loki. He's fast, and invisibility means that he isn't slowed down by enemies as easily as other frames. Invisibility also makes it trivial to dispose of various bosses with little fear of retaliation. His decoy + switch teleport grants him added mobility too - but he isn't very good in disposing a larger group of enemies because he lacks aoe (except for that CC of his, which is good with the irradiating disarm augment). He's also very good for all kinds of speed running missions - spy, sabotage, deception, rescue, assassination, capture...

Try mag.

Her magnetice multiplier is frickn devasting. Just Settings a Bubble and scrathing it with bullets kills. Also includes multiplied hostile bullets to the ae what makes enemys kill themselves at some point before it explodes, what kills a second time using the safed damage!

Polarice and fracturing crush are able to kill armor what keeps her effective and pull is pretty good CC. Easily the strongest hitting damage Frame in the game.