Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whales

Sweaty_Pleb

7 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Mate, have you heard of orcas? Or sperm whales? They are hardcore badasses of the sea.

Well they are part of a parvorder who has teeth. More in common with dolphins.  Baleen whales split from toothed whales around 34 million years ago. Plenty of time to calm them the hell down.

6 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Don't anyone else that shuold be the other way around?

A Shark sounds like a person who has alot of power and build-ups, who is filly rich and likes to scam people, while a whale sounds like a cheep player and wants free things

That's how we use the term in my group of friends who are traders in warframe. Sharks as buyers and whales as buys, I'm not sure the term for sellers. If anything I'd call people who sell for more than it's worth scam artists! Hahaha

1 minute ago, (PS4)satsukixpenny said:
7 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

Don't anyone else that shuold be the other way around?

A Shark sounds like a person who has alot of power and build-ups, who is filly rich and likes to scam people, while a whale sounds like a cheep player and wants free things

That's how we use the term in my group of friends who are traders in warframe. Sharks as buyers and whales as buys, I'm not sure the term for sellers. If anything I'd call people who sell for more than it's worth scam artists! Hahaha

Different environment different jargon. 

Never heard of it before, guess it sounds like some kind of new insult that players that cant afford in-game stuff tell those who can.