Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with determining Kubrow features

Flameblade

Question

I don't know much about Kubrow breeding, like what the fur patterns, colors, and body types are rare or best.  Usually i'm not interested or just don't care but I have one I just got that looked different from the ones I have, so I was hoping someone could determine for me what I have.

Here's some images of it at different angles.

http://imgur.com/a/7NnsK

14 answers to this question

Hi , you have a SAHASA lotus kubrow  , color black - brown - gray , this kubrow can use dig (find some item like energy or ressource) and can use Ferocity (who allow the kubrow to use finisher attack on ennemy)

The size is completly random but your kubrow size is : thin - normal - (bulky) - omega

BULKY , i hope i helped you

26 minutes ago, Flameblade said:

I don't know much about Kubrow breeding, like what the fur patterns, colors, and body types are rare or best.  Usually i'm not interested or just don't care but I have one I just got that looked different from the ones I have, so I was hoping someone could determine for me what I have.

Here's some images of it at different angles.

http://imgur.com/a/7NnsK

That looks like a pretty hard to come by combination and could fetch you a pretty good amount of plat when you make the 2 x imprints of it.
I'm no kubrow expert but a lotus fur pattern AND a tall non-skinny build (not sure if it's bulky enough to be an omega hard to tell) - these are pretty desirable attributes to have.

Fur/eye colors are also important things to consider, this link may help you: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kubrow_Cosmetics

31 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

That looks like a pretty hard to come by combination and could fetch you a pretty good amount of plat when you make the 2 x imprints of it.
I'm no kubrow expert but a lotus fur pattern AND a tall non-skinny build (not sure if it's bulky enough to be an omega hard to tell) - these are pretty desirable attributes to have.

Fur/eye colors are also important things to consider, this link may help you: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kubrow_Cosmetics

Thanks for the information.  Although I am still very confused. lol

24 minutes ago, Flameblade said:

Thanks for the information.  Although I am still very confused. lol

Sit on it for a while and when you feel you've understood it a bit more go out into trade chat and see what other people are selling/buying in regards to kubrows - sometimes it can give you a better indication even if you ultimately aren't buying or selling anything.

1 hour ago, Alcoholism said:

Omega only refers to height, it's not an actual gene

4 hours ago, Sweaty_Pleb said:

You can have an omega kubrow without it being bulky.

I don't believe so, I had a good look around to double check - the general consensus is that Omega means the max you can possibly get in regards to all dimensions (X, Y, Z). You can't have an Omega kubrow just because it's tall, is has to be the largest in width and length as well.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q="omega+kubrow"

23 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

I don't believe so, I had a good look around to double check - the general consensus is that Omega means the max you can possibly get in regards to all dimensions (X, Y, Z). You can't have an Omega kubrow just because it's tall, is has to be the largest in width and length as well.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q="omega+kubrow"

That is correct. However it's a pointless term when selling. Once you have the prints you can just keep imprinting the resulting kubrow until you get the height you want.

However the OP's kubrow is not bulky or omega, it's an athletic build.

2 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

That is correct. However it's a pointless term when selling. Once you have the prints you can just keep imprinting the resulting kubrow until you get the height you want.

However the OP's kubrow is not bulky or omega, it's an athletic build.

You mean everything stays the same except for the height every time you use imprints to make a clone of the initial kubrow? I thought all the attributes stayed the same?

I never said his kubrow was bulky btw, I actually stated I couldn't tell what size it was and didn't feel it was an omega. Athletic/Regular build whatever you want to call it is the next step down from bulky which is more or less what I already knew.

4 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

You mean everything stays the same except for the height every time you use imprints to make a clone of the initial kubrow? I thought all the attributes stayed the same?

I never said his kubrow was bulky btw, I actually stated I couldn't tell what size it was and didn't feel it was an omega. Athletic/Regular build whatever you want to call it is the next step down from bulky which is more or less what I already knew.

That's correct, height is always random. There is a very small percentage chance that it will randomise other features but generally speaking, using both imprints of the kubrow will result in the same kubrow except for the height changing. So therefore all you have to choose when buying is the body type ie skinny, athletic or bulky. Then you can re-imprint till you get the height you're happy with.

Oh and the reason that height probably feels the same each time is cos there's not that much difference between the heights, you rarely get either a tiny or omega kubrow.

Edited by Zilchy

5 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

That's correct, height is always random. There is a very small percentage chance that it will randomise other features but generally speaking, using both imprints of the kubrow will result in the same kubrow except for the height changing. So therefore all you have to choose when buying is the body type ie skinny, athletic or bulky. Then you can re-imprint till you get the height you're happy with.

Oh and the reason that height probably feels the same each time is cos there's not that much difference between the heights, you rarely get either a tiny or omega kubrow.

Thanks for the information :)

They really need to add this information in-game somewhere!