Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What sells well these days?

-DragonOfTheWest-

Question

Basically I sold my Chroma shortly after he came out. I loved the frame but wanted one of the primes and I sold him to make room. I didn't know you cant replay his quest to get him again. So what items/mods are decent for getting some plat right now? That way I can buy Chroma again and RP Godzilla :D

6 answers to this question

Certain items are in steady demand, notably the better corrupted mods, Nightmare mods, rare stances, Augments, and Syndicate weapons. Complete prime sets are also in demand if they're decent (Soma Prime, Lex Prime, Nikana Prime, etc.). Rare prime parts (Notably Ash Prime BP) and recently released Prime items (Vauban Prime stuff) are in demand. Finally vaulted items are relatively popular. Someone out there wants Ember Prime parts or a Loki Prime set.

I want to say Prime warframe sets in general, but sometimes you need a lot of luck for those.

I usually get around 200p for Ash Prime sets, I sold 2 Saryn sets so far (1 for 160p and the other for 150) and Volt sets for 100.

But a more reliable but probably slow way is to sell augments from syndicates for 15 - 20p each on various region trade chat.