Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since now Steam have these 50% sale packs...

tsuki2525

Question

Hey guys,

Considering of buying the Mobilize Pack from steam.
With only 300plats, what should i buy?

was thinking of buying
- Warframe/Weapon Slot
- Loki
- Potatoes
- Some cosmetics

so i need some help, what should i actually buy for 300p

Edited by tsuki2525

5 answers to this question

Remember that potatoes come free after each devstream, and on rare occasions from random alerts/invasions. If you can afford the patience, you can save some plat that way.

As stated above: slots first, cosmetics next.

Loki can be farmed easily if you have the gear or a geared-up buddy, and if you're talking about Loki Prime, fuggedaboutit. But if you have neither gear nor buddy, I won't judge if you buy him outright. He's a good frame. (This message paid for by the Glorious Loki Prime Master Race)

Edited by DeltaPhantom

1 hour ago, Megakruemel said:

Is loki only 75 plat? I mean thats okay since it also gives the slot making it a 55 purchase... but normally it is better to just farm frames and weapons. Slots are the main factor though. You will always need more slots.

and an orokin reactor too so you could say it's 35 :)

Volt is the same price iirc

Agree about slots, I bought some platinum (thanks 75% discount) and bought a load of slots before doing anything else with it so I had space for weapons and warframes later down the line (newish player) so I could level up my MR without buying/selling stuff all the time :)

Haven't bought any cosmetic items other than one syndana and the 'tassle' for the weapons in a bundle and a pack of colours (still think they're too expensive and should be more without needing platinum) because there seems to be loads of cosmetics popping up in alerts at the moment (most seem to need potato's though)