Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think we will ever get prime archwing weapons?

In my opinion, if they decide to release archwing prime weapons they should do it with packages like: Elytron Prime with Corvas Prime and Onorix Prime or Itzal Prime with Velocitus Prime and Centaur Prime.

DE once said that their way of chosing primes is mixing popular and unpopular  weapon/frame, popular will make more people want it while chosing unpopular ones hoping to make it more popular(since better stats).

Personally I think DE should think about expanding prime access, adding one archwing/archwing weapon to every prime access from now one this way they would satisfy both people who like and dislike archwings since every time archwing stuff takes place place of non-archwing prime some people will be pissed since no matter how great archwing could become some people simply wont like space combat which they have right too since not everyone likes space combat sims.

Edited by Culaio

If they do, I would rather see them in a separate prime access/release for Archwing than a Warframe since I would not like to see an Archwing/Archwing weapon take the place of a weapon for the main game like how Odonata Prime took the place of a potential weapon with Volt Prime's release.