PepsiBossman

Question

18 answers to this question

Just now, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Unlock Ceres.

Get to the Draco node.

Repeat that one level forever and ever.

LOL great detail.

For best results, bring one weapon, 3 teammates, stay within affinity sharing range, kill with powers as much as you can (damaging enemies without killing them may be just as effective), and kill enemies as quickly as possible.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Darth-Escar said:

LOL great detail.

For best results, bring one weapon, 3 teammates, stay within affinity sharing range, kill with powers as much as you can (damaging enemies without killing them may be just as effective), and kill enemies as quickly as possible.

I used to do draco with mesa .. but that was years ago ... I think mesa has gotten nerf by a lot 

What Can I use instead? Sry.. Been away for years :( 

Edited by inndipindi101

2 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

you dont need draco play the game do some of the darksectors and u can level fast you do not need draco to level things

I've heard of steath missions which you could do to get lvl 30 items within a few miniutes? 

13 minutes ago, inndipindi101 said:

I've heard of steath missions which you could do to get lvl 30 items within a few miniutes? 

it requires more than a few minutes and requires you to be very good at stealth. additionally, you have to use the weapon you are leveling to kill things, which isn't as much of an issue if your MR is 10+, but if it's lower you will have an unmodded weapon, which limits your choice for missions to low level stuff, which means slower leveling. 

33 minutes ago, inndipindi101 said:

I used to do draco with mesa .. but that was years ago ... I think mesa has gotten nerf by a lot 

What Can I use instead? Sry.. Been away for years :( 

Mesa is a killing machine now with the right build. Requires more time and effort, but she's stronger than before.

Didn't you join last year? xD

Currently the fastest method for leveling Warframes and weapons is Draco. Everyone may hate it but they will all agree it is the fastest. The only advice for that mission is not to be AFK for its entirety.

The other method are Spy missions preferably the higher leveled ones on Pluto, Neptune, Eris and Ceres. Spy missions distribute the XP gained from a successful terminal steal to all items you are trying to level. If however you wish to speed this up with ease then take a Loki modded with high duration, equip only one weapon for leveling along with lots of Ciphers and do the Spy missions. Do not try to kill anything and just go for the terminals. If you equip a melee weapon( modded preferably) then take the Loki in the Spy mission and try to achieve stealth kills along the way to the terminals as this will give you the stealth xp multiplier which will somewhat speed leveling( ask someone else to explain more on the stealth multiplier or search the warframe wiki)

For weapons in general, Survival missions are best since enemies keep been spawned as long as you can kill them which in turn means your weapon is constantly used more than your frame. Though the weapon you wish to level has to be used to acquire the XP; you need to kill units with it.

Do not take a weapon with a Focus lens if leveling, I am not entirely sure of the interaction between normal Xp and Affinity points however I would avoid using lensed weapons since some xp may be taken as focus affinity points. It would not affect Spy and Interception missions in general though for other mission types it is hard to tell.

TLDR, it would be Interception missions(such as Draco) for leveling all things together in groups or solo , solo Spy missions for leveling one or two items and Survivals for weapons as long as you use the weapon that is. Defense missions would come next after Survivals in my opinion.

Edited by Riaxyron

On 28 June 2016 at 5:13 PM, inndipindi101 said:

How to lvl up Warframe and items the fastest way

Please explain in great detail :) 

Thanks in advance  

Alright. Time to try my best alright :)

Leveling one weapon or Warframe can be REALLY easy. Especially with a weapon.

First, get a sentinel and unequip it's weapon. Equip Animal Instinct. Then go to Ceres. Go to Vedic or Luidi edterminate mission. Get a friend that you trust and get him to equip a fast and long range weapon (Orthos P, Mios etc) and then 2 Loki's. Do not ever let the enemy see you and keep running through until you find one of those "bypass yellow doors" where your minimap shows a BUNCH of enemies there. Get yor partner with the long range weapon to slide attack and MURDER THEM ALLLL. 5x affinity. Then proceed to kill the rest around the map CAREFULLY. Why you want to get the large batch first is in case alarms are tripped and the jackpot disperses. Each enemy will give a lot of exp, especially heavy's. Take extra care as to make sure heavy's are killed instantly. 

Next up, Warframe levelling. This is not going to be as straightforward. You typically use the same method with both of you equipping Redemeers and staying out of sight, picking them off one by one. This will be slower though. Equipping Shade or Huras will help. Your second method is by simply having your friend use Peacemaker. This lets you get many kills with the affinity bonus. 

IMPORTANT: DO NOT LET ENEMIES SEE THEIR FRIENDS DIE WHEN DOING ALL OF THESE