Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Spoken Line Issue

Aekhon

Hi,

I have a teensy, nitpicky issue and am curious if it bothers anyone else.  There are Second Dream spoilers associated with this issue, so I'm going to hide the issue itself so as not to offend those who haven't completed the quest and are sensitive to that sort of thing.

Spoiler

I just ran a Corpus mission, and my Tenno said a couple of lines at the start that I've never heard him say before.  He said, "Be prepared for robotics.  Corpus never fight for themselves."

My issue is with the second sentence.  First, it's incorrect, and any Tenno that's ever fought Corpus before would know it.  Not only that, it's awfully hypocritical given where Tenno truly are during battles.

So, does this bother anyone else?  I ask because if it's just me, I can deal with it, but if it bothers enough other people, maybe DE should remove/replace this line.

The Tenno are referring too the Corpus themselves, not the proxy units, we face today, the Robotics and the Porxy Units (Corpus soldiers), The true Corpus has yet to be tought or found. Besides Nef Anyo & Alad V, but Alad V, has been defeated and thrown out, and is on our side now.

Notice how all boss'es are all mostly Robotics, as of so far.

I think your Tenno is referring to Corpus as an organization. I remember in the old lore it was said that crewmen and other basic Corpus enemies are actually people who couldn't pay their debt to Corpus and basically became slaves, which means that Corpus is either using robots or slaves to fight or work for them.

Also, you can disable Tenno voicelines, since most of them are distracting and make no sense.

5 minutes ago, Redthirst said:

I think your Tenno is referring to Corpus as an organization. I remember in the old lore it was said that crewmen and other basic Corpus enemies are actually people who couldn't pay their debt to Corpus and basically became slaves, which means that Corpus is either using robots or slaves to fight or work for them.

Also, you can disable Tenno voicelines, since most of them are distracting and make no sense.

Hmm, I hadn't heard of that, about the crewmen being slaves, I mean.  I also didn't know we could disable the voicelines.  I will look for that option; thanks!

2 hours ago, RealPandemonium said:

The little interjections the operator makes are poorly-done and usually nonsensical.  Your example is but one of many.

I think all the dialogue needs to be redone in the game, it ruins immersion. The tenno interjections are second worst compared to ordis, but every transmission is useless and takes me out of the game. They are the sole reason I play the game muted.

8 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

The Tenno are referring too the Corpus themselves, not the proxy units, we face today, the Robotics and the Porxy Units (Corpus soldiers), The true Corpus has yet to be tought or found. Besides Nef Anyo & Alad V, but Alad V, has been defeated and thrown out, and is on our side now.

Notice how all boss'es are all mostly Robotics, as of so far.

Then what is beneath those helmets that we are fighting? Human proxies controller by robotic Arkillians? hehehe