Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got a 75% Off Discount

Ad3pt

Question

So, as the title says, I got a 75% Off Coupon. I'm wondering if I should buy the 4300 Platinum Package (Originally $200, now $50), or if I should buy some Steam games. I don't have a very good computer, I actually just play on a laptop that can run WF and CS:GO on medium and highish settings. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks :smile:.

It sounds like you'd be better served to save up and upgrade your computer and experience Warframe in all its glory. But if you're going to buy platinum you're contributing to the developers bringing more content in Warframe and 75% may not come around again for a long time. If it were me, I would focus on the computer, but it's not me and you gotta do what makes you happy. Good luck!

I've got the 75% off way more times than I can count. As for plat versus games on steam value, ......., its a tough choice! Warframe has more content being added all the time and there are some AMAZING games that you've just got to play! Plus, its Summer Sale time. So, I'd say, try to do both, else, see what you are interested in in Warframe. If you like Fashionframe and like getting some crazy mods and locked warframes, 43 grand plat is WORTH IT! Every single bit! As for games on steam, there are  quite a lot that you should see! I don't know what you'll be interested in, but add me on steam if you'd like to (Steam ID : CapAllan) and we'll see!

5 hours ago, SLee98 said:

Well, I am hesitant to buy games because I'm not sure if my PC can really handle them. I play on a laptop and play Warframe on all medium settings with every option turned off in Display except Weapon FX and I only get 30-60 FPS. 

There are a lot of cheap and light games for PC that you can buy on steam: Mark of the Ninja, Undertale, Ori and the Blind Forrest, to name a few that I would definately recommend.

But - If you are going to play WF, and if you have the cash to spare, I would definately recommend buying the 4300 plat pack. Even though that 50 bucks is more than I would usually spend on a game - I've also spent more time on WF (over 300 hours at the moment) than I usually spend on games, so I've considered it a fair price.

>.> Besides, now I can has cool armour and syandanas...

55 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

There are a lot of cheap and light games for PC that you can buy on steam: Mark of the Ninja, Undertale, Ori and the Blind Forrest, to name a few that I would definately recommend.

But - If you are going to play WF, and if you have the cash to spare, I would definately recommend buying the 4300 plat pack. Even though that 50 bucks is more than I would usually spend on a game - I've also spent more time on WF (over 300 hours at the moment) than I usually spend on games, so I've considered it a fair price.

>.> Besides, now I can has cool armour and syandanas...

Thanks for the recommendations XD. Yeah, I think I'm going to buy the 4300 Platinum as I don't know when I will ever get that 75% Off again. I was going to get Ori and the Blind Forest, but I may have to think about it first and buy it later.

Thank you guys for the suggestions! I think I'm going to thow my money at that 4300 Platinum Package, as I have the money now and don't know when another 75% Off Coupon will drop for me again.