Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which worth a potato?

(PSN)ghinellil

Question

12 answers to this question

I like Chroma, one of the only frames I've put forma into on a restricted time schedule for playing.

Mirage is insane dps and fun to play (from what I see and hear from a very trustworthy source, still working on making her).

Nezha was "meh" to me. Equinox seems niche (have about 3 pieces so no first hand experience).

Edited by Wopel

4 minutes ago, Varacal said:

we cant really decide for you since we dont know which one you actually like to play here, or which one you'd actually play more of

I used a bit Chroma and Equinox. Not retired yet the other 2. But at first every frame feel weird, till not understand their powers... and put a reactor on them!

I would suggest going for Chroma if you like facetanking.

If you want more dps like, that buffs her dmg based on how many enemies you killed go with Mirage (Hall of Malevolence augment). She can also help your group by blinding enemies.

Nezha is good with his 4th CC ability. But squishy and his passive Maglev is making him annoying. (Well at least for me)

Equinox, well can't say much about him. Never had a chance to play with this frame as i am too lazy to build it.

Edited by PrimeDCookieMonstah

Equinox is my favorite of those frames.  I just like the versatility of the day and night aspects that play very differently.  DE did a good job of making her feel like two frames in one body in my opinion.

Chroma I'd rank 2nd

Mirage 3rd

Nezha 4th

Not on power level or any thing like that as they are all good in their own ways.  Just on how much *I* like them. 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:19 AM, (PS4)ghinellil said:

It ended on Equinox. I don't like so much tank frames, but Chroma would be the next.

Equinox is Amazing. But, Trust me, As a Tank, Chroma is well Worth the Potato. He's One of the more unique Frames in the game, Having Multiple Uses and passives depending on what color you make his energy. He's going to take a bit of Work, bout 5 or 6 forma, but after you've put all the work in to make that perfect build, w/ a couple Arcanes, he's just indestructible. Haven't put him down yet, lel.

On 7/4/2016 at 0:32 PM, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Maybe a silly question...

I got 4 new frames: Equinox, Chroma, Mirage and Nezha... have only one reactor... big dilemma XD   

I have some other frames, and my fav are Saryn, Loki and Vabuan.

I would go with Mirage personally but its your choice