Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Qualification For End Game Missions.

Tenno29543

I am prob gonna get a lot of hate for this. Correct me if i am wrong but last time i check, a MR 4 can enter a sortie and a raid... do you not see anything wrong with that? i mean a MR 4 would not have all the corrupted mods or primed mods needed to perform a certain role or do much in a sortie/raid. So having a MR 4 in the group is not helping the mission much is it? Now if you think that a MR 4 have all the end game gear in the game then all my words will be trash to you but i assure you that higher MRs have a wayyyyy better chance if having better gear then a low mr, especially on players with dramatic MR difference from each other, like a mr 4 compare to a mr 12. Anyways, my point is that this system have  flaws and it does not ensure that players are ready when they enter a raid/sortie.

Edited by BigBlackCook

1) MR != Playtime. It just shows how much stuff a player has ranked up. It assures little about a player, though a high MR player is more likely to know how to cheese a mission.

2) Corrupted and Primed mods are overrated. All they allow is for you to squeeze that last bit of power out of your gear. It is possible, given strategy, to get on just fine without them in sortie/raid.

Just now, Tzolkat said:

1) MR != Playtime. It just shows how much stuff a player has ranked up. It assures little about a player, though a high MR player is more likely to know how to cheese a mission.

2) Corrupted and Primed mods are overrated. All they allow is for you to squeeze that last bit of power out of your gear. It is possible, given strategy, to get on just fine without them in sortie/raid.

No EV, Mirrage blind and so on is not only squeezing "bit" of power.

2 minutes ago, Naramor said:

No EV, Mirrage blind and so on is not only squeezing "bit" of power.

Those are both builds which focus on cheese rather heavily. But hey, if you think breaking the game is a requirement for success then by all means go for it. :clem:

There is recruiting chat, you don't need to try and force lower MR players out of the equation altogether.

1 minute ago, Tzolkat said:

Those are both builds which focus on cheese rather heavily. But hey, if you think breaking the game is a requirement for success then by all means go for it. :clem:

There is recruiting chat, you don't need to try and force lower MR players out of the equation altogether.

i just don't play with lower mr than 12 why, first raid hijack mission do i even have to say more?

14 hours ago, .Jet. said:

Being MR 4 I can easily solo Sorties. Being MR 15+ you should be able to drag all your team easily.

EASILY?? are you for real???? you were blinding them and using EB to kill more than 1/2 of the time on the ext(you even died at least once ), you blinded them as well in that MD, and kela.. she is reworked so gud luck trying to kill her at lvl 100..

You barely passed the sorties and here you are acting like you totally kicked it's butt by saying that you "easily" soloed it. Let's be real, you had a hard time doing it because 1) u died and 2), you used 1 of the most powerful combos in the game to cheese the missions(and even then u still died), proofing that your weapons are not gud enough for the sorties.

13 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Yet another thread on "end game" missions and "low" MR. Srsly people, if you have a problem with "low" MR players ruining your runs, then just run with your clanmates or friends and get over yourselves. 

and let's all ignore this like it isn't a problem right? No.

I don't see a problem with it because MR16+ is just as easy to get as MR4.

Rework MR. Reset MR (with grandfather clause so everyone can still use their weapons and stuff). THEN we can talk about MR locks being redone to make sense.

Solutions

• Make your own team
  • MR lock public sorties at 8 or 10
  • Keep Private lobbies at MR 4
  • Move on with your life and stop trying to dictate who plays what and how

Didn't your last two or three topics about this end just as badly?  That MR4 was able to successfully solo a Sortie.  Can you do the same?  If not, then you don't really have a leg to stand on when you criticize their performance.  1 death and that means they can't prove you wrong?  Please.

3 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Rework MR. Reset MR (with grandfather clause so everyone can still use their weapons and stuff). THEN we can talk about MR locks being redone to make sense.

Agreed.  DE needs to give some serious attention to progression in the game before locking Sorties.

Edited by Noamuth

2 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

reset MR? why? do you have any idea how hard it is to get to MR 12 and beyond? do you know how many weapons and frames you would need to rank up? It takes a TON of time to get to MR 12+ from the scratch and i dont get why resetting everyone's MR helps.

2 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Solutions

• Make your own team
  • MR lock public sorties at 8 or 10
  • Keep Private lobbies at MR 4
  • Move on with your life and stop trying to dictate who plays what and how

Didn't your last two or three topics about this end just as badly?  That MR4 was able to successfully solo a Sortie.  Can you do the same?  If not, then you don't really have a leg to stand on when you criticize their performance.  1 death and that means they can't prove you wrong?  Please.

Agreed.  DE needs to give some serious attention to progression in the game before locking Sorties.

"Move on with your life and stop trying to dictate who plays what and how" well i dont know man, your last 3 bullet points seem to contradict on this idea.

"stop trying to dictate who plays what and how" they can directly influence my game play and that is why i want it to be changed. this is a problem and it should be fixed, enough said.

"That MR4 was able to successfully solo a Sortie" you did not read my full reply

15 minutes ago, BigBlackCook said:

reset MR? why? do you have any idea how hard it is to get to MR 12 and beyond? do you know how many weapons and frames you would need to rank up? It takes a TON of time to get to MR 12+ from the scratch and i dont get why resetting everyone's MR helps.

........ Dude listen to yourself. If they reworked MR- you would no longer rank up items to get it. That's why it is bad. That is why it needs to be reworked in the first place. It needs to be dependent on something you cannot just cheese and has nothing to do with your experience, skill level, or time invested. If it gets reworked- to work off of something else ENTIRELY different from affinity and gear leveling, because DUH that's the point of a rework- then OF COURSE it has to be reset. DE discussed this themselves.

Did you just like SELECTIVELY READ "reset MR" and nothing else in my sentence? Or did you specifically miss "rework MR" somehow?

Edited by Stratego89
Typo.

2 minutes ago, BigBlackCook said:

"Move on with your life and stop trying to dictate who plays what and how" well i dont know man, your last 3 bullet points seem to contradict on this idea.

"stop trying to dictate who plays what and how" they can directly influence my game play and that is why i want it to be changed. this is a problem and it should be fixed, enough said.

"That MR4 was able to successfully solo a Sortie" you did not read my full reply

Noa seems like they were trying to come up with a solution that would satisfy BOTH parties- not just one or the other. But there's no reason to use logic with your type. You don't listen. It's just "me me me" and throwing insults around acting like you're the center of the world- a world totally devoid of common sense, logic, understanding, and empathy.

Edited by Stratego89

Just now, BigBlackCook said:

My first three would contradict the last point, you mean.  But, that would be true if those points were meant to be taken together instead of stand alone suggestions.

You have the ability to prevent them from influencing your game, yet you refuse to exercise that ability.  Instead, you make several threads whining about how people are ruining your game.  

tbh I seriously doubt that you run into that many low MR players.  I've run public Sorties, and I've run into a total of 3 players below MR 6 since they came out.

If they completed the Sortie, then it was successful.  Failing it means that it wasn't successful, and yes, I did read your full reply.  Can you do as well as they did?

3 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Can you do as well as they did?

i gotta be real here, no, not the last 1 because the boss was reworked.

3 hours ago, Noamuth said:

You have the ability to prevent them from influencing your game, yet you refuse to exercise that ability.  Instead, you make several threads whining about how people are ruining your game.  

Where do u get the idea that i refuse to exercise "that ability"? i do solo sorties, like spy and rescue. i made few threads about this because it's a valid problem.

" those points were meant to be taken together instead of stand alone suggestions. " So you're trying to take your own words out of context? no, the points are supposed to be together. That's like saying: dont wash your socks, don't take showers and be clean.

Edited by BigBlackCook

1 minute ago, BigBlackCook said:

Where do u get the idea that i refuse to exercise "that ability"? i do solo sorties, like spy and rescue. i made few treads about this because it's a valid problem.

Because you never say that you're actually doing something about it, maybe?  Hard to know when you aren't sharing the information.

And I don't see how it's a valid problem.  Once again, I don't see that many low MR players in my public sorties and those are about 98% of the Sorties I do. 

Can you supply end of mission screenshots showing the low MR player being a drain on the team?  Examples where they don't listen to suggestions from the team?

3 hours ago, Stratego89 said:

you would no longer rank up items to get it. That's why it is bad. That is why it needs to reset. It needs to be dependent on something you cannot just cheese and has nothing to do with your experience, skill level, or time invested.

that ties in with my reply, people worked hard for their high MRs and in a split second it's gone like the wind? The result might be easily gain back but the effort previous to getting the result can not.

You don't listen. It's just "me me me" and throwing insults around acting like you're the center of the world- a world totally devoid of common sense, logic, understanding, and empathy.

I am throwing insults? please quote me so i can see how "insulting" i was. It's just me me me me me huh? apparently i am selffish according to you eh? well please explain and justify that point of your's.

Noa was trying to come up with a solution that would satisfy BOTH parties-

i did not disagree with him did i? at least on the first 3 points.

10 minutes ago, BigBlackCook said:

that ties in with my reply, people worked hard for their high MRs and in a split second it's gone like the wind? The result might be easily gain back but the effort previous to getting the result can not.

No. SOME people worked hard to earn their MR- but I GUARANTEE YOU WITHOUT REASON OF A DOUBT that the ONLY people who would complain about an MR reset (as long as a grandfather clause is included) are the ones who cheesed through it because they wanted a big number on their profile to make them feel special. The people who did not earn it. The people who think it actually means something.

DE talked about this already. It's GOING to happen. It's just a matter of when. If you don't like it when it does happen? You can quit. No skin off anyones' back here.

18 minutes ago, BigBlackCook said:

Where do u get the idea that i refuse to exercise "that ability"? i do solo sorties, like spy and rescue. i made few threads about this because it's a valid problem.

" those points were meant to be taken together instead of stand alone suggestions. " So you're trying to take your own words out of context? no, the points are supposed to be together. That's like saying: dont wash your socks, don't take showers and be clean.

Quote the entire sentence, please, first, and second, if they were meant to be taken together, I wouldn't have put them into individual lines, in a bulleted list.

Is English your second language?  'Cause I'm getting that impression.