Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Specters of the Rail General Bugs [Megathread]

[DE]Taylor

Not sure if this is happening to anyone else, but my jump button literally does not work.

It stopped working sometime after a mission that I'm not remembering atm. The key itself (space bar) is still bound and everything, it just doesn't do anything. It's not a hardware malfunction either or else I probably wouldn't be posting about it.

Hi, Mars is bugged in terms of "completed nodes". 

I have completed all of them "Spoiler" except the limbo quest archwing mission "Syrtis" (as it's not completed without finishing the quest) yet I can't deploy an extractor. 

It's likely the map is counting the uncomfortable mission as such. 

Edited by hellandlife
insert star map title

I did not play WF for a few days now. Today I updated it to the newest version und couldn't use any of my w,a,s,d keys or space instantly after logging in in the Liset.

During missions I also can't use afore mentioned keys and the ability buttons 1-5 do not work as well. Though if I press and hold ctrl i can do everything (except sprinting ofc).

That leads to another curious bug. If i press one of the w,a,s,d keys long enough to move (while pressing ctrl) at a certain point, im not sure how to reproduce, he just constantly moves in that direction and only stops if you tab out and in again.

Gonna open a Ticket with the EE.log file.

I really can't play at all right now. Pretty annoying....

What a lovely day for a space walk...

Spoiler

eV5kMY.jpg

So during today's Tellurium alert I got to experience a number of bugs. First, the knux would not lock on for melee. Then it moved me inside one of the bigger mobs. When I died and was ressurected, I could not use my weapons or abilities. Then I died again and respawned without my wings.

Archwing... always fun.

Edited by Synthua

With the way that void fissure runs are evolving, two things would be very nice to have:

1) A display of the ducat value of prime parts rolled at the end of the mission, for those of us that don't have all of the drop tables memorized.

2) A display of reactant gathered for each member of the squad. If there are no voice comms (often the case with public matchmaking or stream viewer games), it's good to know when everyone has collected theirs and the squad can move on to the next step (extraction, rescuing a hostage, etc.).

Finished mars junction last night, still haven't received segment for the relic station in ship (i waited overnight to see if it would show up in mail a few hours later so sending log would be kinda useless at this point). Kinda annoying. Please fix it. 

Didn't realise you had to do a mission at mars junction after finishing the objectives. my bad. please disregard. 

Edited by Captainpineapple
my mistake.

After building all the pieces to hydroid the game gave me an error when trying to claim the chassis. Upon re logging both the chassis and systems that were fully built completely disappeared and were not in my inventory or foundry. Luckily the blueprint still recognized that I had all the parts built even though 2/3 of them essentially vanished into thin air.  

Twice in the last week, when Suda came for me, the lights flickered and ospreys appeared, but she didn't even say hello. The fact that there are light flashes during fissure runs and lights dimming when some ancients are killed is making me nervous now.

It's been mentioned a few times in the thread but eternal war will randomly stop proc'ing during a mission.  Once it stops working it doesn't seem to start again until the next mission.  Also, Valkyr will sometimes exhibit the following bugs when exiting hysteria; if you're wielding a melee weapon the weapon will stay on your back but she will still display the correct animation when attacking and sometimes the hysteria damage counter will stay in the upper right hand corner.  Toggling hysteria on/off usually resolves it.

I would like to submit for bug, the Cephalon Fragment Bug. I'm not sure what is the cause but I got problem where ordis fragment no longer be scan and appear as green on the scanner as if I had finished the fragment codex. But when I go to the codex it's still not finish.

Encountered this interesting interaction. If you kill the Trinity Spectre on the Ceres Juntion on Mars while her link is active and connected to you, you can kill both her and yourself in one shot. In this case it just stuck me in this infinite death state where it did not respawn me. I still had access to the escape menu where I could leave the junction. Eventually I think the AFK timer kicked in and ended the mission in a failure.

FC3IFWi.jpg

Certain prime parts are not selling according to their rarity. I found that the "Fang Prime Handle", despite being an uncommon reward, was still only selling for 15. There are likely others, as some of the prices didn't seem right, but I didn't take the time to be certain at the time.