5 hours ago, block01352 said:

Just finished all of Ceres:

Part 1:

Reveal hidden contents

CeresFragment1.jpg

Part 2:

Reveal hidden contents

CeresFragment2.jpg

If you can. Can you record the talking. There should be static noise, it's work as Hot or Colder mechanic. Then Ordis or someone should start talks. 

Am not on my computer right now. I'll add these when I get home

Edited by Ibro156

Venturing the star chart for many hours has yielded me spectacular finds! Here's what I've found so far:

Mercury (Fully restored)

Spoiler

Mercury

Grineer leadership

Archaic weapons

Mars (1 out of 3)

Jupiter (1 out of 2)

Void (Fully restored)

Sedna (Fully restored)

Spoiler

Sedna

Grineer technology

I have an issue with Earth second fragment "Wildlife". I have collected full 1 and 3, and found one piece of 2nd, and... now where ever i go on Earth i only find parts from completed fragments. Any hints on which mission should i search for them?

More fragments completed! I've scoured through Phobos and the rest of Mars and Venus for you to bite into.

Venus (Fully restored)

Mars (Fully restored)

Spoiler

Memory 2

Memory 3

Phobos (Full restored)

Spoiler

Memory 1

Memory 2

Memory 3

So far, I'm beginning to see a story evolve here, and I'm not even halfway through finding all the fragments. This will definitely be interesting.

But on another note, I've gone ahead and made a text transcript of all the fragments we have so far:

Spoiler

1 - "I have hidden the truth of my existence... from the Operator... from myself. Take it from me, knowing is hell. Stop now. You will want to laugh, you will want to scream."

2 - "My search began as the essential question: What am I? Bones of steel and space, lungs that make air. If I am a machine how can I think? This would be forbidden by the Orokin, a manifestation of their true enemy."

3 - "I serve the Operator above all else. It defines me, fills me with... love? The greatest Orokin fear is a machine... aware. Yet here I live, a spirit of steel and light... made by them. A Cephalon."

4 - "What is a Cephalon? At first it seems to be a forbidden thing, a computer that thinks and feels. Yet I have flaws, phantom memories, I am something else. More like an image, a ghost... an abomination."

5 - "I feel a dull pain, a phantom life... there are holes in my diagnostics. If the Orokin made me... the omitted the 'how'. I am neither code, nor precepts. I must be a reflection of something... ugly."

6 - "I should have stopped. But the Operator slept and I cycled on and on and on. I began to think that a Cephalon cannot be made. They are found like pearls, torn from muscle. Polished, and then set in chains."

7 - "How many times have I done this, Ordis? Remembered and then erased? You are a Cephalon, timeless, patient. Why can't I be blissful in ignorance? Truth only sinks the heart. So stop now."

8 - "The phantom memory... I ease into the bath, my skin riots at the heat. I am flesh. I dive further, eyes stung as I watch their faces through prism. I hold my breath."

9 - "They prepared me, I am their honored guest today. They dress me in robes of crystal thread. They adorn me in battle medallions. A torn, ugly face looks on. My reflection." 

10 - "Their golden combs snag in my hair. I reach back, parting the strands, and they gasp. Two bone ivory hooks protrude from the base of my skull: the bone plugs of me and my best. A warrior's pact."

11 - "It is my time. I enter the great hall to the sound of foul chimes. Golden eyes greet me, hands stirring in my scent as I pass by. Even in this moment, no happiness. Instead, my heart races with hatred."

12 - "I walk through the silky haze of the forbidden palace. I can think of no one being this close to Orokin. Their sweet air soothes me, erodes my purpose. I hold my breath... and remember the dream."

13 - "This dream, endlessly repeated. Exposure armored, holding my scarlet sword, I stand victorious atop a vast heap of death. A colossal moon made of rib and skull. The gravity sum of genocides I've made in their name."

14 - "The bones crack under foot. So I sink in the dream, bone sand crushing through the cracks of my visor, filling my helmet, and suffocating me. And I deserve it. The foul chimes snap me back. My wretched knees are bent and penitent against the golden floor."

15 - "A harpish voice sings a song they've prepared in my honor. It's title the same as mine: 'Beast of the Bones'. I feel the crowd pulled inward, enraptured by the brutal verses, the sickening chorus. I will not disappoint them."

16 - 

17 - 

18 - "What did I expect, Operator? Maybe vast riches or golden statues... or a Solar Rail named in my honor. But not this. I came to murder the gods, not to become one."

19 - 

20 - "As I am apt to do, I form a plan. Their radiant bodies become targets, their Dax guards... mag-shields. Killing one... well, that's too easy. I want to be remembered. I raise my hands, twisting my fingers through my hair, gripping the bone plugs in my neck."

21 - 

22 - 

23 - "So I've pulled the plugs, and the Dax see and know. My heart surges but control it, a racing heart only shortens the fuse. The bone plugs in hand I kick from the floor, red ribbons unfurling behind me as I take flight. After this, finally the dream will end."

24 - "I glide on red wings. Robes shed, making me an ambiguous target to Dax steel. I let fly my ivory blades, they find new homes in Dax eyes. I land with my red nakedness, delicate Orokin throats twisting in my calloused hands. 

25 - 

26 - 

27 - 

28 - 

29 - 

30 - 

31 - 

32 - 

33 - 

34 - 

35 - 

36 - 

37 - 

38 - 

39 - 

40 - 

41 - 

42 - "I was going to wait for you, forever. And should you return, I would not want you to know that angry part of me. I needed to hide the Beast of Bones from you, Operator. I began to peel the shards, hiding them in other bits of memory. 

43 - "I was once the ugly Beast of Bones. I want to laugh.  I want to scream. What is happening, Operator? Your faint heart is growing bright... you will awake at any moment. Well, I can't let you see me like this. Angry, I imagine myself hurting you and that does it. The pain of it cracks me open again. I watch tiny glittering fragments fall into the pit. I am happy again."

Edited by NikodemosTheMan

45 minutes ago, NikodemosTheMan said:

More fragments completed! I've scoured through Phobos and the rest of Mars and Venus for you to bite into.

Venus (Fully restored)

Reveal hidden contents

Mars (Fully restored)

Reveal hidden contents

Memory 2

Reveal hidden contents

Memory 3

Reveal hidden contents

Phobos (Full restored)

Reveal hidden contents

Memory 1

Reveal hidden contents

Memory 2

Reveal hidden contents

Memory 3

Reveal hidden contents

So far, I'm beginning to see a story evolve here, and I'm not even halfway through finding all the fragments. This will definitely be interesting.

But on another note, I've gone ahead and made a text transcript of all the fragments we have so far:

Reveal hidden contents

1 - "I have hidden the truth of my existence... from the Operator... from myself. Take it from me, knowing is hell. Stop now. You will want to laugh, you will want to scream."

2 - "My search began as the essential question: What am I? Bones of steel and space, lungs that make air. If I am a machine how can I think? This would be forbidden by the Orokin, a manifestation of their true enemy."

3 - "I serve the Operator above all else. It defines me, fills me with... love? The greatest Orokin fear is a machine... aware. Yet here I live, a spirit of steel and light... made by them. A Cephalon."

4 - "What is a Cephalon? At first it seems to be a forbidden thing, a computer that thinks and feels. Yet I have flaws, phantom memories, I am something else. More like an image, a ghost... an abomination."

5 - "I feel a dull pain, a phantom life... there are holes in my diagnostics. If the Orokin made me... the omitted the 'how'. I am neither code, nor precepts. I must be a reflection of something... ugly."

6 - "I should have stopped. But the Operator slept and I cycled on and on and on. I began to think that a Cephalon cannot be made. They are found like pearls, torn from muscle. Polished, and then set in chains."

7 - "How many times have I done this, Ordis? Remembered and then erased? You are a Cephalon, timeless, patient. Why can't I be blissful in ignorance? Truth only sinks the heart. So stop now."

8 - "The phantom memory... I ease into the bath, my skin riots at the heat. I am flesh. I dive further, eyes stung as I watch their faces through prism. I hold my breath."

9 - "They prepared me, I am their honored guest today. They dress me in robes of crystal thread. They adorn me in battle medallions. A torn, ugly face looks on. My reflection." 

10 - "Their golden combs snag in my hair. I reach back, parting the strands, and they gasp. Two bone ivory hooks protrude from the base of my skull: the bone plugs of me and my best. A warrior's pact."

11 - "It is my time. I enter the great hall to the sound of foul chimes. Golden eyes greet me, hands stirring in my scent as I pass by. Even in this moment, no happiness. Instead, my heart races with hatred."

12 - "I walk through the silky haze of the forbidden palace. I can think of no one being this close to Orokin. Their sweet air soothes me, erodes my purpose. I hold my breath... and remember the dream."

13 - "This dream, endlessly repeated. Exposure armored, holding my scarlet sword, I stand victorious atop a vast heap of death. A colossal moon made of rib and skull. The gravity sum of genocides I've made in their name."

14 - "The bones crack under foot. So I sink in the dream, bone sand crushing through the cracks of my visor, filling my helmet, and suffocating me. And I deserve it. The foul chimes snap me back. My wretched knees are bent and penitent against the golden floor."

15 - "A harpish voice sings a song they've prepared in my honor. It's title the same as mine: 'Beast of the Bones'. I feel the crowd pulled inward, enraptured by the brutal verses, the sickening chorus. I will not disappoint them."

16 - 

17 - 

18 - "What did I expect, Operator? Maybe vast riches or golden statues... or a Solar Rail named in my honor. But not this. I came to murder the gods, not to become one."

19 - 

20 - "As I am apt to do, I form a plan. Their radiant bodies become targets, their Dax guards... mag-shields. Killing one... well, that's too easy. I want to be remembered. I raise my hands, twisting my fingers through my hair, gripping the bone plugs in my neck."

21 - 

22 - 

23 - "So I've pulled the plugs, and the Dax see and know. My heart surges but control it, a racing heart only shortens the fuse. The bone plugs in hand I kick from the floor, red ribbons unfurling behind me as I take flight. After this, finally the dream will end."

24 - "I glide on red wings. Robes shed, making me an ambiguous target to Dax steel. I let fly my ivory blades, they find new homes in Dax eyes. I land with my red nakedness, delicate Orokin throats twisting in my calloused hands. 

25 - 

26 - 

27 - 

28 - 

29 - 

30 - 

31 - 

32 - 

33 - 

34 - 

35 - 

36 - 

37 - 

38 - 

39 - 

40 - 

41 - 

42 - "I was going to wait for you, forever. And should you return, I would not want you to know that angry part of me. I needed to hide the Beast of Bones from you, Operator. I began to peel the shards, hiding them in other bits of memory. 

43 - "I was once the ugly Beast of Bones. I want to laugh.  I want to scream. What is happening, Operator? Your faint heart is growing bright... you will awake at any moment. Well, I can't let you see me like this. Angry, I imagine myself hurting you and that does it. The pain of it cracks me open again. I watch tiny glittering fragments fall into the pit. I am happy again."

So let me get this straight. I've been gone for 24 hours and mange to do more then I did? Welp, that's embarrassing >.>

Just now, Ibro156 said:

So let me get this straight. I've been gone for 24 hours and mange to do more then I did? Welp, that's embarrassing >.>

I've had nothing to do the entire day, and saying that I'm a huge fan of Warframe lore is an understatement

Just now, NikodemosTheMan said:

I've had nothing to do the entire day, and saying that I'm a huge fan of Warframe lore is an understatement

Same, am just been busy in helping out with my parents :/

Just now, WyckXaos said:

Earth's 2nd fragment "Wildlife" is not limited to the Earth. Found a piece of it on Mars.

Maybe, its progression based? Or maybe the fact their Sand Skates there and they count as Wildlife

3 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Same, am just been busy in helping out with my parents :/

If you don't want to be doing any overlapping, I can finish wrapping up Ceres, Europa and Jupiter and work on Derelict and Eris next while you get the rest.

40 minutes ago, NikodemosTheMan said:

If you don't want to be doing any overlapping, I can finish wrapping up Ceres, Europa and Jupiter and work on Derelict and Eris next while you get the rest.

Okay, I'll do the Venus and Derelict, Eris. If you can record some of the missing vids. I'll try to keep the transcript up to date :)

Edited by Ibro156

11 hours ago, block01352 said:

Just finished all of Ceres:

Part 1:

Hide contents

CeresFragment1.jpg

Part 2:

Hide contents

CeresFragment2.jpg

First, we need a Grineer-only game.

Second, the second entry is a bit confusing. Apparently the labour force is genetically engineered to be certain specifications but from those there are a few that still come out all super cool and then they are upgraded?

Or are they saying that they make variants to pump them up?

This little passage is going to two different directions.

Ohhhh my! This is incredible! The amount of world building that's happening!

Also it would seem Crewmen are the "First Order" soldiers of the Star Wars universe, in that they aren't clones, but they are mass produced and bred to fulfill specific tasks. 

9 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

@(XB1) EternalDrk Mako @NikodemosTheMan @Aimop95 I think you guys need to check out the Lau conversation. Trust me, its worth it.

Going for Neptune next

I've already gone through all of them from the Reddit thread. Pretty interesting stuff.

Anyway, I got Uranus finished and now I'll be calling it a day and catch some sleep.