Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the new Void supposed to be solo-able? 'cuz it isn't for me...

KuraioNokami

So, I was grinding the new Void... I can't now, because the hotfix update keeps failing... but I digress. I was using a Max Health, Max Armor Inaros. One enemy spawns and shoots me once. I die instantly. And even when I'm not OHKO'ed, The enemies don't drop enough of that stuff you need to fuel the Rift with and I fail anyway. Void Solo-able? I think not. How about you guys?

Edited by KuraioNokami

The first time I did it I failed miserably. Shadow stalker appeared when I opened a rift and I was ill equipped to deal with both stalker and nullifiers, but the lower level ones are solo-able. The higher leveled ones might be dangerous to do since heavies may spawn on you when you pick up the catalyst and knock you down, which may prove potentially lethal. 

I think Lith? or whatever the lowest tier is - that is soloable. But when you're solo, less enemies spawn, meaning less lemons to throw in the fissure. Soloing lith I can barely finish it in the time limit. Maybe the second tier can also be soloed, but I really doubt anything above it can be finished alone.

1 minute ago, QuietBiro said:

I think Lith? or whatever the lowest tier is - that is soloable. But when you're solo, less enemies spawn, meaning less lemons to throw in the fissure. Soloing lith I can barely finish it in the time limit. Maybe the second tier can also be soloed, but I really doubt anything above it can be finished alone.

Great. I have no friends and my clan is in the wrong timezone, so I can't Void anymore! Yay!

All tiers can be solod, use aoe weapons to clear the trash and anything that ignores armor - Ash/Trin

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Great. I have no friends and my clan is in the wrong timezone, so I can't Void anymore! Yay!

To be honest, I'm finding public matchmaking to be yielding surprising results even on the highest tiers. I just need to bring my valkyr to be able to throw lemons in the fissure while taking damage. So far I haven't failed one fissure and I've been relying only on public matchmaking. Yesterday it was a bit tough as people didn't know about them, but today it is much better.

To be honest, I'm finding public matchmaking to be yielding surprising results even on the highest tiers. I just need to bring my valkyr to be able to throw lemons in the fissure while taking damage. So far I haven't failed one fissure and I've been relying only on public matchmaking. Yesterday it was a bit tough as people didn't know about them, but today it is much better.

I can't play on public. It kills my internet XD

Edited by KuraioNokami

8 minutes ago, QuietBiro said:

Yea, some tennos can't play pubs though. Like me.

I used to be only able to play solo for the longest time, till i got a new PC, so I'm used to playing alone ....now i find that my main problem with the fissures is the amount of trash enemy's that show up from every corner of the damn mission. I don't get killed by the corrupted ..but instead I'm killed by the 12 air born hellions that come charging into the (previously undetected) room and knock me down with every shot. 

24 minutes ago, Husbandry said:

It would be soloable if the damned reactant drop frequently enough.

I never thought I ever said it, but: use hydroid. More lemons and clearing the majority of mobs at the same time.

1 minute ago, ograzzt said:

I never thought I ever said it, but: use hydroid. More lemons and clearing the majority of mobs at the same time.

Wait... nullies doesn't banish the tentacles? :o

Damnit would take a while before I can test it myself.

Edited by Husbandry

28 minutes ago, Husbandry said:

Yea, some tennos can't play pubs though. Like me.

I wrote a feedback thread that nobody noticed about how the system now is worse for people with bad connections. This is the only real, major problem with the current system. The only one I can't see getting fixed anytime soon.

Anything above level one is a failure for me solo ... Never liked the excavator levels and hate this rift crap even more.

Reasons:

Not enough lemons to get the job done and/or time limit to short.

Nullifies spawning on top of you.

Level enemies re spawning when you open the rift, even in if you clear them out first as in exterminate.

Survival levels running out of air ( not enough time to replenish and feed the rift)

Not interested in trying  any of the other levels yet, cost of failure is way to high. Lose everything, credits, scans ....

Give me back the void prime parts or fix this dam rift crap.

Side note:

I used to really enjoy the sabotage missions, finding all the hidden cashes was a lot of fun, got some extra goodies. Now I get 2K to 4K credit rewards

squeezed the fun right out of it.

When it comes right down to it, the game should be enjoyable (fun) now it's not!!! 

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Add me in-game and I'll invite you to my clan! A good majority of us are on EST.