Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, we can fix nullifiers with one simple change.

pagepro

4 minutes ago, StylishKill said:

i am not, but what pisses me more than anything is that frost is useless now and limbo too. how do you expect us to go on high tier defense mission on corpus or voids??? not gona work. That is what i am telling. And as long the enemie is around lvl 50 you can deal with nullifiers easy. But only as long as you do not have to deal with protection something. so i am not exagerrating. Just telling the truth cant handle it? well not my problem.

Well, to that I have only this to say.

G41szd0.png

39 minutes ago, Krion112 said:

The Nullifier was not designed as a solution to ability spam, end of story.

Since you build your whole thesis on this and don´t bring

39 minutes ago, Krion112 said:

..proof or evidence

we can agree to disagree on this very first basis thus making any further talk senseless.

if you refuse to accept the argument that the Nullifiers were released as Mag was dominating the farming Meta at that point any discussion will always be void.

13 minutes ago, VoidNomade said:

Since you build your whole thesis on this and don´t bring

we can agree to disagree on this very first basis thus making any further talk senseless.

if you refuse to accept the argument that the Nullifiers were released as Mag was dominating the farming Meta at that point any discussion will always be void.

isnt it anyway that mag got broken aswell since she cant pull the recources for her allias but only for herself. and that happened soon after the nullifiers came. I realy did not mind this type of enemie up untill now. Especialy because i was able to handle them with my lovely braton prime. BUT well now that Frost ist dead and Limbo too you have nothing to cover you up. Just make a common hack and slay out of it please. and no space ninjas anymore but you can do that with normal ninjas now since you dont need abilitys.

Damn i am realy mad.

2 hours ago, StylishKill said:

you do shot the bubble but it wont fall fast enough, because its not the damage needed to reduce the bubble. you do around 15k damage on the bubble with the paris but it wont vanish... see you need an amout of hits on it to dissapear what makes the bows in the game again realy realy useless, same goes for sniper rifles. Besides i wrote allready that the nullifier fields do not go down as fast as they should be. its more like they are decaing slowly. and while you have done this with 1 field another rises again.

Shoot while be into the bubble. Not just shot on it.

There are a few ways I can think of that would make Nullifers better besides removing them from the game:

1. Nullifers don't activate the bubble shield till they are alerted to the players or another enemies presence. Basically it would act like Arctic eximus do where they walk around without a shield and then activate it once they notice combat.

2. Every time a Nullifer dies, they drop their forcefield on their back. If a tenno picks it up, they activate it and it they can carry them around like a limited portable nully bubble. It would counter the effects of other units (Comba, nullnades from Bursa, exmius abilities, etc.) while allowing tenno to use their abilities within it. If that bubble touches an enemy nully bubble, they cancel each other out. The Tenno could also drop them to leave them like a bubble field that does the same thing as if they are holding it. It would slowly shrink till it pops and then goes dead even in the players hands in order to prevent players from just killing a bunch of Nullifers and making a huge defensive area with unlimited null field.

3. Nullifers have their weapon changed to a longer energy windup version of a Gorgon, but can't fire it till their shields go down. They are given more health and if left unchecked can devastate even the strongest of enemies if they don't have anything to keep the hail of laser fire at bay. While they are charging their weapon or firing, their shield does not regen and after a long firetime, the weapon overheats and then they go through an animation where they turn on the shield while trying to cool down their weapon. The weapon also has enough kickback that it forces them to plant themselves and stand there to compensate, thus turning them into a moblie rampart.

4. Nullifer bubbles auto explode nades that hit it, and the slower the weapon fire (I.E. Shotguns, bows, snipers), the harder the shield shrinks to the point where an Arrow will drop the shield and do considerable damage to the Nullifer.

5. Nullifer shields work like a barrier between two dimensions which actually prevent certain abilities from working for both sides. So if a Nullifer has an eximus ability, it doesn't work till either the shield is dropped or you enter the shield. If fellow enemies have abilities (eximus and non normal) but enter the shield, it prevents them from working. Players would have duration skills halted till you leave the bubble. Dome abilites that touch the field transfer over to that dimension with the enemies, with a minor debuff to its power and won't return to the main dimension till the shield has been handled. I realize this might make some setups too OP (I.G. Mag with a large radius + duration Magnetize + lowering the bubble enough to tag an enemy within before letting it grow again) yet it would explain how they can stop void powers from working against them.

6. Nullifer bubbles can link together when two or more are close enough, increasing the damage needed to take them down. The upside of this is when the bubble is popped, all enemy units within are hit with a stun effect that lasts for 5 seconds x the number of bubbles together. Add to it the shields takes regen time x number of shields before they activate again.

How about this:

Nullifiers make abilities AND firearms impossible to use for both tenno AND enemies within the area of effect. Null bubbles are effectively a melee-only zone.

Think about it. That's kinda fun.

6 hours ago, Zookes said:

How about this:

Nullifiers make abilities AND firearms impossible to use for both tenno AND enemies within the area of effect. Null bubbles are effectively a melee-only zone.

Think about it. That's kinda fun.

No, they should make it so if you destroy the bubble you can use your abilities on the enemy instead of him also being immune. I'm talking about the capture target as well BTW.