Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart 3.0: Completing Eris?

JMP3

Question

Before the update, I made a point out of completing all nodes on Eris so my extractors could get nano spores. plastids, and the occasional neurodes.  I also made sure to finish off the 6 or so nodes in the rest of the system I hadn't done before Specters of the Rail launched.  And when it launched, Eris was strangely the only planet where I couldn't deploy an extractor.  There were two blue nodes in contrast to the rest of the white nodes: Zabala, a Dark Sector Survival, and the Jordas Golem Assassinate.  Additionally, the nodes for Mutalist Alad V Assassinate and The Jordas Verdict are blacked out since I have no keys built for those missions (The former because I've already played it enough to build Mesa, and the latter because I don't like how I need a specific resource to complete it that only drops in that mission).  But after finishing the two nodes I could play, I still could not deploy an extractor.  So do I need to go build some keys for the missions I can't play currently?  Has anyone had a similar issue or have a suggestion as to what I should do?

Edited by JMP3

8 answers to this question

Same problem here, had 100% star chart completition before Specters of the Fails (yes, fails), always put an extractor on Eris cause of neurodes, now I can't. Did the only blue node I hadn't done (DS surv), still can't deploy it. I've even built a JV raid key (I had already completed it many many times before the update), still nothing. Looks like a bug, or we're totally blind and we're missing something.

I've done the Assassinate but I ahven't done the verdict nor do I have any desire to do any of the raids. I don't like raiding.  But right now that and Muta Salad are the only ones that don't have a white dot and are instead black... Which is kinda annoying because I have done Muta Saladv enough already.