Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Text Size Increase On Star Chart

MagPrime

It's rather difficult to see the mission/node names now that they're much smaller.  

ayRjfvE.png?1

It would be nice if the text size of the nodes were connected to the text scaler located in the Options;

UHxUZIO.png?1

Currently, I have to lean forward a lot and squint to read the nodes.

Just now, tifanator said:

Yeah, they should probably also increase the size of the actual node as well so it's easier to see the icon in the middle, when one is there. Other than that I think this starchart is quite nice. 

Agreed.  

Visually, I love the changes!  Just hard to read if I happen to be leaning back. XD

Same here. The Starchart is beautiful but very unfriendly towards short-sighted players.

I believe the icons should be bigger, also different for each gamemode (exterminate, survival, defence, etc) and different colour indicating type (alert, invasion, nightmare, etc) as well as have superscript next to it indicatiing level nad faction. Also some indication whether it's archwing, submersible or nomral. I wrote that before already, in other topics but will keep asking for this.

Small icons and letters and lack of basic information easily visible without having to hover over each mission separately is my only gripe with the new starchart. Well, that and he fact that mistakenly clicking on the mission immidiatelly starts 5 second countdown, instead of asking for confirmation.

Edited by Lijka

This.

Also raise the alpha/gamma so they're less transparent, and brighter.

Also add some sort of thicker path along the main "road" from start to finish on the starchart for better visibility of the flow of it all.

EDIT: Oh and as the guy above me said the game automatically going into 5 second countdown when in solo/invite when you click on a node is very annoying. I get that it was probably quality of life intended so people wouldn't need to do an extra click- and in the old starchart I woulda loved it- but with this starchart it was just a bad idea.

Edited by Stratego89