Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW " DRACO " Exp Farming Place [ Discussion + Guide ] !

Chromatrescu

On 7/10/2016 at 8:20 AM, KirukaChan said:

As long as you only Forma one Frame at a time, you should still be plenty well equipped to handle whatever mission you need to.

This person is saying Frames don't need more than one Forma to manage anything in the game. Wow. I had no idea. You are so next level!

The good thing about these tools killing Draco is that I'm saving boatloads of cash. I used to buy Forma, Catalysts, Reactors, and Exilus Adapters like crazy. I wanted to own every weapon in the game and get each to its fullest potential. Now, I don't buy any of that stuff. I use what I can build. I level weapons to 30, but I don't bother upgrading anything not on a list of the best weapons in the game—I now regard most of it like trash or Mastery fodder.

DE can rest easy knowing that I'll never buy resources again, or hurt anyone's feelings with my "abhorrent game play."

9 hours ago, DEATHLOK said:

This person is saying Frames don't need more than one Forma to manage anything in the game. Wow. I had no idea. You are so next level!

That's not what I meant at all. What I actually meant is this: you pick a Frame, Forma it, and then use said Frame in any mission you can (missions that are manageable but still give useful rewards, like Alerts, Syndicate dailies, going after Simaris targets). If a mission comes along where you feel as though you need a Frame with max skills (Sorties for example), you temporarily put aside the one you're grinding, bring one that's still sitting at Rank 30, then go back to playing the Forma'd one once you're done with said mission.

If you need more than one Forma on a Frame, you give it the subsequent Forma(s) once you're done with the first Forma and repeat the process.

Edited by KirukaChan