Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW " DRACO " Exp Farming Place [ Discussion + Guide ] !

Chromatrescu

35 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

People still farm exp? After the changes that got made to starting mod points on gear based on Mastery Rank?

Lol, tell that to forming. Really, that kind of attitude shows only ignorance.

26 minutes ago, Xyhon said:

Lol, tell that to forming. Really, that kind of attitude shows only ignorance.

"Ignorance"? After I drop a Forma into a weapon that already has a potato (and why not potato it if you're going to invest Forma)? I have 42 points to spend on mods. That's enough to get Serration, Split Chamber, and some element or Crit mods onto a primary, for example. Nothing more than that is really necessary to get things done if your mods are maxed.

Forma'd Frames do lose access to maxed powers for a while, as well as health/shield/energy values, but they'll have even more points to spend thanks to Auras. As long as you only Forma one Frame at a time, you should still be plenty well equipped to handle whatever mission you need to.

20 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

"Ignorance"? After I drop a Forma into a weapon that already has a potato (and why not potato it if you're going to invest Forma)? I have 42 points to spend on mods. That's enough to get Serration, Split Chamber, and some element or Crit mods onto a primary, for example. Nothing more than that is really necessary to get things done if your mods are maxed.

Forma'd Frames do lose access to maxed powers for a while, as well as health/shield/energy values, but they'll have even more points to spend thanks to Auras. As long as you only Forma one Frame at a time, you should still be plenty well equipped to handle whatever mission you need to.

For warframe yeah sure, but it's not like everyone that has a mastery rank from 10 above formaed you know, there are people below that formaing to get to end game content, it's not like they have enough mastery rank to put every necessary mod into an unranked weapon

34 minutes ago, Draigool said:

For warframe yeah sure, but it's not like everyone that has a mastery rank from 10 above formaed you know, there are people below that formaing to get to end game content, it's not like they have enough mastery rank to put every necessary mod into an unranked weapon

As long as people remember to do other things too. Running the same mission over and over, with the same team composition, camping the spawn points with ability spam may prepare the gear for end game, but it won't prepare the player for end game.

Something becoming more and more common is players with tons of exp under their belt thanks to Draco (which can translate to really high MR and/or lots of polarities in their weapons), but who haven't been playing long overall and haven't gone through most of the Star Chart. They don't understand missions that aren't just horde killing like Spy or Rescue, or how Ancient Healer auras work, or which weapons are worth building for crits and which aren't, etc. I recently (a month or two ago) witnessed a MR12 player asking for a taxi to an alert on Mercury. Mercury. Back when I was still new, I never saw that happen.

Now, I know that may not apply to you or to Xyhon, but it's nonetheless a side effect of a huge portion of the playerbase being clustered around one mission. I'm hoping the change to starting mod points and the new Star Chart will alleviate that, even if just a bit.

a draco replacement found already? looks like i will visit it with my soma prime once i am ready to put a forma on it

also to people getting irritated over a new xp farming location guide, there will always be a place that is basicly giving free xp in warframe as long as high leveled interceptions exist. Yes it can be exploited by people who just want a Higher MR but those people will usually get burned out and quit after a point since spamming draco or whatever exp farm place does take away the fun of learning some weapons and warframes, I know this from experience because i actually quit warframe for about a year because i burned my self out doing draco to get all of mastery fodder i could get.

2 hours ago, Avalona said:

To be fair, the reason people look for place like Draco was because the affinity system is fundamentally flawed in the first place.

See the example of what came before it : Draco, Cerberus, Kiste, Viver, E-gate, Sechura, Stephano, ODD, Triton, Xini, and the list goes on

So yeah, unless this flaw is fixed, cut down Berehynia and again, TWO more will take it place.

Before U7 no one, literally NO ONE, ever had to look for easy leech spot.

Why were they started looking? well I'll ask you, ever noticed what DE did to affinity system in U14?

If you are going "to be fair" at least be real as well. ONE of the reasons areas like draco exist may be because as you said (I can't personally say because I don't see issue with it but I won't say it isn't there). But let's be completely honest yea? people are lazy and will look for the path with the least resistance. If I told folks instead of clicking 3 buttons, I could make it so you click 1 do you think folks would turn me away? doubtful. Draco is an ends to a means and I can guarantee that not everyone that went to draco was doing it for the formaz and difficulty of leveling.

As for the OP.....I have no issue with what you folks choose to do with your time. But you people must know DE dislikes draco and things of draco nature (what company doesn't as I ponder it). So why in sweet jesuz would you post this right at the forefront? 

3 hours ago, Draigool said:

You don't seem to get it do You? Exp gain is too low now, making the choir to level up the desired stuff even more horrid, and making it USEFUL in i.e: RAID, a pain in the ... Working yourself through 10 missions just to progress 10 levels of a weapon is a new low for this game. Never before I could get into 40+ maps and be out with almost no affi gain on anything. Even focus gain is slow as a snail. That makes grind game even more grindy, not the opposite. Of course, they can say it was intended to drop players off farming endless missions - but, why the frack would it count, if I do Ceres Inter/Surv, Stealth/Exterminate, or just run T4 void for an hour for MY version of fun with it? I have 1250 hrs in game, I really got to know how I like to play by now...

4 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

People still farm exp? After the changes that got made to starting mod points on gear based on Mastery Rank?

I farm for focus. Already maxrank on everything I own, and relatively fast to maxrank new stuff. Focus though, that takes too much effort to max every day without a farming spot.

Appreciate the post.

I play all elements of the game and that includes sometimes needing a fast level up, and draco was for me fun, trying different builds, the solo-it challenge. I look forward to trying this one out. I have put in enough hours grinding to deserve a faster option to level up some weapons which are just mr fodder.

Dont like it dont play it.

4 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

yah, that's all nice and fine, but if your aim is to multiformat a weapon, (like 6 times if it hasn't got a starting polarity) then having a Draco is great. I generally go through multiple format-rounds with weapons I like. The 40pts starting boost is nice, but that doesn't mean I can reformat right away. Regardless of whether or not I like or play the game (which I do, on both counts), after three years the whole excitement of seeing your weapon/frame grow to it's full potential has worn off quite a bit ;). That excitement of seeing it get to it's full potential has made way for an impatience wanting to use it at it's full potential.

Edited by ComCray

6 hours ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Seriously? Another stupid xp farm place? My god play the game already and dont be lazy -.-

I didn't realize leveling was the entire game. How about you let me play the game how I want to play it and you play the game how you want to play it.

I can feel the cancer taking over.... It's eating me alive... I'm being surrounded in it, some molded by it, drowning in a sea of people who think if you don't use Draco type runs you run exterminate like an idiot to level and that it takes forever...

Mithra (Void 40-45) seems to be better for exp farming, but more challenging because of nullies and more heavy units iirc. Then there's Rhea (Saturn 20-25) as an easier alternative afaik, but I haven't tried it yet.

There is actually a much better way to do that, instead of the way OP mentioned it.

It's not as good as draco still though, but every focus globe gives between 3K-4K focus (without booster). I'd say is about 80% as efficient as draco was.

people in here looks that they are little kids, i mean , never played a mmo before? people have u ever played a game with the "reset" mechanics??? , cuz that's what "formas are" , reset the thing, so u can make it stronger but u have to pay with ur time for it..... thats the essence of online playing =stronger stuff=more time=more skill in the game , but i have seriusly found people with MR of 15-18 that dont even seem to know how to win a sabotage mission or dont even know how to hack a terminal, i dont understand how people call this fast-paced when ure supposed to farm everything and everything have very long times to produce in the foundry and have a "reset" sistem aka Formas ... sorry for my bad english and its a constructive critic by just comparing this to other games

I never had a issue with Draco, my issue was with what came because of Draco.  That Mr21 with 600 hours in the game, who honestly don't have a clue what they are talking about, who get in a defense and tells Frost to stop stacking his globe because it does nothing.  We have all come across them, and before anyone says mastery means nothing, right now, thanks to places like Draco and the many xp farms listed by some people, your right, it doesn't.  But back in the day, if you were a high mastery rank, generally you knew what you were doing, these days it is hit or miss.  That was my only problem with Draco, made it a hell of a lot harder to find good players

8 hours ago, Teemo_FC said:

After experiment with my friends , i want to show you the new exp farming place 

Sedna - Berehynia 

This run slower then Draco 5-10% exp , but this is the highest Interception which you can farm exp very easily here .

This is the map and the location of warframe participants need to stay and works  [ Notice : This is a bad screenshot since i can't take the hole map like Draco :( ] ( if the picture not shown , press right click and open new tab so the picture can be shown ) 

polEDv9

Closer Look of the Player's Role Position : 

mKDRUb9

About the EV : 

• Keep Ev'ing for your teamate as possible , let Buffer capturing / neutralizing the towers
  • Leave position if you don't see the enemy and find the enemy by using Link .

8ASFSM3

About the DPS : 

• The position of DPS indicate on the map is same ;) use any DPS warframe if you like 

Saryn Prime + Mutalist Cernos or Torid : 

aOT63cg

Radial Javelin Excalibur : 

mboxLPx

Resornating Quake Banshee : 

Kijil3l

About the Buffer : Recommend bringing Rhino or Mirage or Equinox to buff DPS Player's Power Strength , other elemental buffers won't buff .

• Capturing B + D and neutralize C for the team 
  • After done with the tower's works , go to Red dot 1 [ Closer Look picture ] and buff for DPS Players 
  • After buff'ing quickly move to red dot 2 to protect the B site or move abit to D site to protect the D site
  • If DPS Player ran out of buff , move back to Red dot 1 and buff them then go to red dot 2 or D site . Repeat . 

Example : Roaring Rhino : 

DoEeK1F

Enjoy <3 

Quick Addendum:

Be advised, this is a huge map. You can regularly stray beyond the new sharing limits. Mind that.

Consequently though, knockdown spam and other Frustration that abounded on the crowded Draco map are not nearly as bad here, since enemies are spread thinner.

Max range, duration Volt is really good here for CC. The slight weakening of his power strength by Overextended means his speed still gets people from tower to tower but won't likely make anyone sick. Combine Overextended, Stretch and Cunning Drift and he can lock down huge areas.

As always, Nyx shines.

Most importantly, this map us far more fun than Draco ever was. Where I found Draco helpful bit of tedium, I genuinely enjoy Interception on Seems as a mission, independent of farming. Nice verticality, lots of space to maneuver. It's awesome.