Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW " DRACO " Exp Farming Place [ Discussion + Guide ] !

Chromatrescu

7 hours ago, Cythphn said:

They're broken image links. The OP entered [.img]http://imgur.com/DoEeK1F.jpg[./img] instead of [.img]http://i.imgur.com/DoEeK1F.jpg[./img]. Note the extra 'i.'

Huh was wondering myself, ty for info.

6 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

People still farm exp? After the changes that got made to starting mod points on gear based on Mastery Rank?

I think is more toward folks have 0-10 MR who have low mod points.

Either way: here we go again.png

4 minutes ago, Fionntan said:

Huh was wondering myself, ty for info.

I think is more toward folks have 0-10 MR who have low mod points.

Either way: here we go again.png

Or those of us who use multiple forma. But honestly I just enjoy this map. It's actually really cool.

7 hours ago, EmptyVessel said:

Berehyina on sedna is the new draco its a bit harder but its great XP and 10x funner

Not anywhere near as great as old draco though in terms of xp. Focus farming is so tedious now, I hope they make it easier. I would rather spend more time doing anything else then grinding xp. Thanks for another grindwall DE. Idk how they think this brings in more revenue. 

Edited by -Sandman

2 minutes ago, -Sandman said:

Not anywhere near as great as old draco though in terms of xp. Focus farming is so tedious now, I hope they make it easier. I would rather spend more time doing anything else then grinding xp. Thanks for another grindwall DE. Idk how they think this brings in more revenue. 

It be silly to think DE would let Draco stay as it was for much longer; it was destined to be changed along with Interception.

6 hours ago, Hesyol said:

When you call topic "New Draco" you're just asking people to start raging. Of course we cannot stop players from  "playing as they want" and it's nice to make guides for people.

But really, it's irritating when first thing people want to do after new update is to seek the easiest way to play the game. And don't tell me it's just boring grinding. All Warframe is about grinding. It shouldn't be so boring if you people are still playing it

gots me some new nodes to protest I guess. 

trying to afk the game and rank up is just disgusting to me. 
theyre not even playing the game. 
their achievement means nothing cause theyre not working for it. 
their "camping" mindset spreads like cancer to other players and new players(cause I for one am sick of people asking "where are we going to camp" in every survival or intercept I do, I just wanna PLAY the game ACTIVELY) 
I never had a issue with draco until their mindset of a so called playstyle started infecting its way into my own playing. 

not to mention the 90% of only that node in recruit chat is just embarrassing for the game. like do we ever do anything else?
can we ever let this crap die? 

It's not like exp is hard to gain, it's not a hard grind, so when people complain about forma its just... sigh. 
I've forma'd 15 times so far within this update and I just play the game as is. 
Fissures have given my kavat 800k exp every time I run them so its already 5 forma. 
they give plenty of exp to other things as well. 
not to mention ODD still exist as a viable nonafk method for exp two runs will max you. 

Edited by Vesiga

The scramble for a new 'Draco' is kinda amusing.

Sadly, some of the players remind me of an addict doing whatever it takes to get that next hit. They even get extremely upset and lash out at the slightest indication of it getting taken away.

Y'all got anymore - yall got anymore of them dracos

I don't feel 'Draco' is even remotely necessary - been able to max items very quickly just doing fissures and etc. Perfect example of Different strokes for different folks, i guess.

2 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Sadly, some of the players remind me of an addict doing whatever it takes to get that next hit. They even get extremely upset and lash out at the slightest indication of it getting taken away.

I don't feel 'Draco' is even remotely necessary - been able to max items very quickly just doing fissures and etc. Perfect example of Different strokes for different folks, i guess.

Now that's to funny! :laugh:  I was alright with draco but berehenyia will have to do

6 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Here's hoping berehenyia will get rotated out soon, so people will have to get used to constant migrations.

It might. DE was originally going to have rotating missions, so i'm guessing they ran out of time with some features. Same reason nightmare mission and other things aren't working.

Sure let's add more variety to the game by removing variety.

I kinda dislike that some people see the need to shove their way of doing things down everyone's throat. Some people want to play a certain way and some don't. If you don't like one thing just stay away from it instead of asking it to be removed.

And please don't give me any "oh it's supposed to be like..." or "they never meant for it to..." because its not.  These other types of xp farms existed before, it was up to you to play them if you wanted. Noone ever forced you to play Draco. Ask yourself why it existed that way for so long anyway in the first place. Were these problems solved or did we just get a different colour bandaid?

Edited by -Sandman

2 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

How long does it take you to do 100k focus again?

18 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

It takes me as long as i want it to; I'm in no rush to max the cap everyday, nor do i feel compelled to.

Yet that is your choice. I fail to see why everyone should have to do it like that. 

I sure hope I don't get in trouble for this.

But this is a better way to do it.

Spoiler

JxrgWiC.jpg

Stand on This ledge here.

Spoiler

ZS03M20.jpg

There is a perfect piece on the cliff where excal, and buffer can stand. Further up the Trin can stand to have a better view of the map.

Spoiler

KxTqS1B.jpg

aCtueP3.jpg

If you notice in these 2 pictures. You have a direct LoS for A and D.

Capture these 2 points, and neutralize B.

Also on the picture, around A there is a heavy spawn place, it's basically where Trin would aim for EV.

Bring your usual set-up and proceed to murder thousands while you are half asleep.

PS: This seems to only give about 70-80% of what you got from draco.

Edited by -KittyCat-
Cookies

12 hours ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Seriously? Another stupid xp farm place? My god play the game already and dont be lazy -.-

they are playing the game, the way that they enjoy.  they're being creative and efficient in leveling up weapons.

if your thought processes weren't so 'lazy,' you'd understand that  

4 hours ago, -Sandman said:

Oddly enough, not every decision a company (in the gaming industry, at least) makes is driven by profits. There was likely some other reason for it.

What that reason is, I'll leave to your imagination.

That being said:

3 hours ago, EmptyDevil said:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

20 minutes ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

Personally solo survival is better.  You can level things and get the new 'keys' for anal...ahem void fissures, and get a good feel for what it is you're leveling.   You can do Draco type leveling, but you're honestly missing something when you do.  

there's a dark sector survival on Jupiter I solo to level up frames... I can go from 0 to 10 or 11 in 20 minutes, give or take.  once my frame is 15 or so, i can do a couple of ODD missions and finish it off. 

for weapons, i do prefer the draco type missions, however.