Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW " DRACO " Exp Farming Place [ Discussion + Guide ] !

Chromatrescu

After experiment with my friends , i want to show you the new exp farming place 

Sedna - Berehynia 

This run slower then Draco 5-10% exp , but this is the highest Interception which you can farm exp very easily here .

This is the map and the location of warframe participants need to stay and works  [ Notice : This is a bad screenshot since i can't take the hole map like Draco :( ] ( if the picture not shown , press right click and open new tab so the picture can be shown ) 

polEDv9

Closer Look of the Player's Role Position : 

mKDRUb9

About the EV : 

• Keep Ev'ing for your teamate as possible , let Buffer capturing / neutralizing the towers
  • Leave position if you don't see the enemy and find the enemy by using Link .

8ASFSM3

About the DPS : 

• The position of DPS indicate on the map is same ;) use any DPS warframe if you like 

Saryn Prime + Mutalist Cernos or Torid : 

aOT63cg

Radial Javelin Excalibur : 

mboxLPx

Resornating Quake Banshee : 

Kijil3l

About the Buffer : Recommend bringing Rhino or Mirage or Equinox to buff DPS Player's Power Strength , other elemental buffers won't buff .

• Capturing B + D and neutralize C for the team 
  • After done with the tower's works , go to Red dot 1 [ Closer Look picture ] and buff for DPS Players 
  • After buff'ing quickly move to red dot 2 to protect the B site or move abit to D site to protect the D site
  • If DPS Player ran out of buff , move back to Red dot 1 and buff them then go to red dot 2 or D site . Repeat . 

Example : Roaring Rhino : 

DoEeK1F

Example : Eclipse Mirage :

On 12/7/2016 at 6:10 PM, Doxorn said:

PKwBeh4.jpg

UCFDfNt.jpg

Enjoy <3 

Edited by Teemo_FC

Actually, I found Saturn-Rhea to be a GREAT farming place. Went 0-25 with my companion in 2 rounds.

Basicly... 3 rounds in saturn-rhea = more or less 1m and 200k xp. Which is more than enough to lvl ALL weapons.

The setup is basic, just bring an RJ, a buffer, a trin ev and some other warframe and you're ready to go :)

1 minute ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Seriously? Another stupid xp farm place? My god play the game already and dont be lazy -.-

: Alright (

This is only a guide , if you don't like it , please don't comment , enough toxicity on the forum and i don't want more .

5 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

if you don't like it , please don't comment , enough toxicity on the forum and i don't want more .

so you want no feedback then?

Also, don't even TRY to avoid toxicity when you're discussing a new "Draco" type spot...

12 hours ago, Shichibukai88 said:

Seriously? Another stupid xp farm place? My god play the game already and dont be lazy -.-

you know draco was just the most efficient of all, there will be always a place to farm xp, trying to nerf everyone of them is just a wast of precious time ^^

Edited by Soketsu

Let people play as they want.

People who do not want to let other people play as they want, they do not have anything to do in your free time. You do not ruin the game that, has so many, like it.

And the dev-bashing start from these people " claim " the game must be: Hard. no-Fun. Days/Weeks of Farm for level up just one thing.

Srsly. Must be a game Warframe !!. A moment of pause from real-life.

But, as u can see you all, also in virtual world there are people "Elitist" they pretend play the game as they want.

Warframe is just players vs players. Toxic vs Toxic right now.

I guess DE must punish all the people ruin the " fun ".

Because u want have FUN!. U have fun with friends if u do something everyday. And not over 40-50 missions normal for level up nothing..

That system of level up is here since 2013 and before. The problem is not Draco. But the system itself.

Edit: sry for my english. im not native-english.

Edited by -Shiva-

Spoiler

Inb4 people rush in to spread toxicity because it has Draco or Exp farm in the title. If your going to do that, then please leave the topic, we already know and what your going to say. It's just going to make the topic into a flame war.

Cool guide Teemo_FC, Ill give it a shot later this week.

To be fair, the reason people look for place like Draco was because the affinity system is fundamentally flawed in the first place.

See the example of what came before it : Draco, Cerberus, Kiste, Viver, E-gate, Sechura, Stephano, ODD, Triton, Xini, and the list goes on

So yeah, unless this flaw is fixed, cut down Berehynia and again, TWO more will take it place.

Before U7 no one, literally NO ONE, ever had to look for easy leech spot.

Why were they started looking? well I'll ask you, ever noticed what DE did to affinity system in U14?

6 minutes ago, Avalona said:

To be fair, the reason people look for place like Draco was because the affinity system is fundamentally flawed in the first place.

See the example of what came before it : Draco, Cerberus, Kiste, Viver, E-gate, Sechura, Stephano, ODD, Triton, Xini, and the list goes on

So yeah, unless this flaw is fixed, cut down Berehynia and again, TWO more will take it place.

Before U7 no one, literally NO ONE, ever had to look for easy leech spot.

Why were they started looking? well I'll ask you, ever noticed what DE did to affinity system in U14?

You forgot the very first one. Kappa.

When you call topic "New Draco" you're just asking people to start raging. Of course we cannot stop players from  "playing as they want" and it's nice to make guides for people.

But really, it's irritating when first thing people want to do after new update is to seek the easiest way to play the game. And don't tell me it's just boring grinding. All Warframe is about grinding. It shouldn't be so boring if you people are still playing it

when i play the mission on sedna - if im able to play at all cause my matchmaking window doesnt exit anymore - i dont have an HUD. so i dont see how much percent of each tower my team or enemy has. only have blue/red on mini map. so wont be playing that mission that often