Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

where to farm for credits?

morningstar999

Question

5 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

jaos

i just did a run got about 15k 

"reduce the grind they said, whist reducing the money you can earn per run......." FFFFFF SALTY. 

Its a visual bug. Watch your credits at the start and the end of a mission inside your ship. You will have a lot more than the mission reward is actually saying.

22 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Sechura still gives ~40k credits so it still is a thing

I just went to try it out. With a booster active, I only got the regular 14k and no boosted credit or anything. The only time I got 40k was when I did the first mission of the day, after that I went 4 times and got 14k everytime.

2 minutes ago, B3nDover said:

I just went to try it out. With a booster active, I only got the regular 14k and no boosted credit or anything. The only time I got 40k was when I did the first mission of the day, after that I went 4 times and got 14k everytime.

Its a visual bug. Mission reward not showing correct amount of credits. Check your total in the market before and after the the mission you will see its 40K+

Even so I think you should try Hieracon its faster and more credits. ^^

Edited : you can get 5 rare cores as well in the process.

Edited by CouncilCat

4 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

really O.o ok I will see. 

the game is so broken atm. XD

It may be broke that its not showing correct credits, but be happy its not broke and giving less credits :D

5 minutes ago, CouncilCat said:

Its a visual bug. Mission reward not showing correct amount of credits. Check your total in the market before and after the the mission you will see its 40K+

Oh ye, it is a visual bug. Thank you so much :D Also ye, Hieracon seems faster cuz you can exit after 1 extractor. Ty for the pro tip as well ^_^

Just now, B3nDover said:

Oh ye, it is a visual bug. Thank you so much :D Also ye, Hieracon seems faster cuz you can exit after 1 extractor. Ty for the pro tip as well ^_^

Not a problem have fun m8 :D

P.S. Gimme a like if you dont mind ^^

Just now, JRMC said:

Don't forget Chroma, guys.

Its not worth wasting time with a chroma tbh... How many credits can Chroma get in 100 seconds or less ? not really that much to be worth the trouble.

Not to mention most people dont have a good chroma build.

Just now, CouncilCat said:

Its not worth wasting time with a chroma tbh... How many credits can Chroma get in 100 seconds or less ? not really that much to be worth the trouble.

Not to mention most people dont have a good chroma build.

It's better to have more Credits than less.

Just now, JRMC said:

With a maximum 60% chance to yield 100% more Credits, it's not a bad thing. Have a speed Nova and sit back. It isn't that slow, anyway.

The fact that you need to form up a team and wait ( usually takes 5-10 minutes )

You could be doing 3-4 runs in that time. And most teams dont even stay longer than 5 missions. so overall you are kinda wasting time.

14 minutes ago, CouncilCat said:

heircon seems as productive as the one that used to be on phobos in theory then ty. 

1 hour ago, CouncilCat said:

Yeah it shows 14k unboosted and 28k boosted