Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Screaming Corpus Crewman In Capture Missions...where Did He Go?

OriKlein

Greetings.

That scream was quite the, well...I suppose a perverted and sadistic, pleasure of mine.

Now it is gone. And in its stead...I have no idea...I could barely hear anything at all.

This is quite disparaging my for my personal joy of capture missions.

With Love,

Old Mr. Screamer Fan (which staff member was it, anyway?)

I did a few capture missions today and the scream is still there.  If you have inline controls on a set of 5.1 headphones, make sure the volume isn't lower/muted.  That happens a lot with mine as the volume controls rub off my chair arm.

There still is a scream, but when I did the mission that's all it was. Gone is the Noo nnoooo! OOOHHHHOO NOO!!" oewwwwwweeeeeeeueee! It's really a shame, it's one of the things that really got me and my friends playing when we first started.

Greetings.

That scream was quite the, well...I suppose a perverted and sadistic, pleasure of mine.

Now it is gone. And in its stead...I have no idea...I could barely hear anything at all.

This is quite disparaging my for my personal joy of capture missions.

With Love,

Old Mr. Screamer Fan (which staff member was it, anyway?)

Can you change the title to   "Petition to get the original capture scream back"?

Cause we need this to be heard! Yes, i made a sound joke.

Cause i really want that scream back. I dont know what is the reason but the sound guys in warframe are always changing sounds and they always end up less fun than the original. The most recent example are the vipers, they went from a serious RATATATATA to now sounding like someone whipping a stick through the air and making that whoosh sound.

As a sign of protest i will not obtain the new Antimatter Warframe when it comes out.

And this is coming from a dude that has every single warframe in the game!

Captain Corey Capture. Easy to remember. Just like Nick Naked and Samantha Skintight.

Wat?

Anyhow, I always thought the scream was hilarious.... sounded like you were torturing him and then Rebecca would come on and say "The captive is safe!"   Totally over-the-top.  

Anyhow, since I don't believe that hilarity belongs in the ninja game, I guess I'm okay if they removed it.  DE_Skree, that was an epic scream. LOL

It was me, recorded a few years ago, and my names not Corey lol XD

Every non-combat NPC gets a name - and this guy's Captain Corey Capture.

Wat?

The first Tenno hostage was the guy you see in the cryopod now. Learn about his origins

(U5 CBT footage). He was named Nick Naked and he has a riveting backstory on going on sexy adventures that constantly get him into unfortunate pickles from which the Tenno have to free him. He was later updated in U6 with the new model and Samantha Skintight joined him in the cells. Not literally.

It was me, recorded a few years ago, and my names not Corey lol XD

Dude..... get that original scream put back in, man!

That was the one fun thing for this short in-and-out mission.

The only reason i ran up to the room was to hear the scream.

before he was Naked Nick he was called Boxman, internally

Boxman gives me a sokoban connotation.

Hilarious avatar.

We need to get your screaming back in action. It was the only thing that made capture missions enjoyable.

Best Regards,

Edited by OriKlein