Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime Blueprint 7% Drop Chance

FuzzyRamen

Okay first of all, Tower 3 extermination for this one blueprint is utterly impossible. At least for my case, so far 13 Frost Prime Chasis, 11 Frost Prime System and 6 Frost Prime Helmets. RNG is a stupid system, its have been almost 30+ runs on Tower 3 Extermination as well as 20+ runs on Tower 2 Raids/Exterminations. Please redo the Frost Prime event please, I already hate this game for grinding this one item out of the 10+ reward from RNG.

What the hell do you expect. Primes are the master pieces of the orokin tech. I dont see any problem.... They should have been event only stuff anyways....

I rather not choose excalibur prime when i bought their founders pack.

if you missed the event you shouldnt get the BP anyways i think its complete bs that people who didnt do the even can still get the reward.

I did not play this until Update 8, so how are new people suppose to obtain this? Except for people that follow this game since close beta? How unfair it is to the community then when PS4 release their game to a new audience?

I did not play this until Update 8, so how are new people suppose to obtain this? Except for people that follow this game since close beta? How unfair it is to the community then when PS4 release their game to a new audience?

Special event could return. This quote about "I did not play until ect" is not even working.... The prime frame does not have any core mechanic the other frames dont have. The only thing they do is giving a slightly sidegrade buff in void missions. Therefore, not necessary for everyone. And therefore, completely ok with being event items. So many other games out there do this and people deal with it. Just because you havent played doesnt mean you now deserve a chance to get event stuff that already happend.....

Edited by Venarge

Okay first of all, Tower 3 extermination for this one blueprint is utterly impossible. At least for my case, so far 13 Frost Prime Chasis, 11 Frost Prime System and 6 Frost Prime Helmets. RNG is a stupid system, its have been almost 30+ runs on Tower 3 Extermination as well as 20+ runs on Tower 2 Raids/Exterminations. Please redo the Frost Prime event please, I already hate this game for grinding this one item out of the 10+ reward from RNG.

Check livestream number 8, they are talking about the RNG system. They are checking it out and it will change :D

And I did the same, farm tower 3 for the BP.. after many tries.. it dropped! So keep your hopes up! :D

Special event could return. This quote about "I did not play until ect" is not even working.... The prime frame does not have any core mechanic the other frames dont have. The only thing they do is giving a slightly sidegrade buff in void missions. Therefore, not necessary for everyone. And therefore, completely ok with being event items. So many other games out there do this and people deal with it. Just because you havent played doesnt mean you now deserve a chance to get event stuff that already happend.....

It does effect the game, each warframe contributes to your mastery rank, therefore without frost prime, you can't further increase mastery rank in the near future. And why the hell you getting all antsy with this topic anyways?

What the hell do you expect. Primes are the master pieces of the orokin tech. I dont see any problem.... They should have been event only stuff anyways....

finally. Someone who understands

Same thing as with me and braton vandal. Want it more than a chocolate cake, but I know I'm never going to get it. Cause DE is gunna keep their word on that one. So calm down. It's a frost with a forma. Edited by Feldgrep

It does effect the game, each warframe contributes to your mastery rank, therefore without frost prime, you can't further increase mastery rank in the near future. And why the hell you getting all antsy with this topic anyways?

Because people whined about the vandals as well.... And you easily can reach 9 and above without frost prime....

Edited by Venarge

bro i have gotten three of them besides the one i got from the event. Just keep at it

Trying, and Tower 3 keys are hard to come by and annoying as hell to keep getting trash (not that I would say Forma blueprints are trash though).

Because f I remember it said exclusive reward or something like that. Being a drop from t3 isn't exclusive.

*Admin remove topic please.

I have run tier 3 void about 30ish times and tier 2 120+ times total. I forgot the exact number because it was over a few weeks. I got a total of 3 frost prime blue prints 2 were from the tier 3 void. It was flat out pure luck that I got one from tier 2 when the odds are like .5%.

I already had a Frost prime BP from the moa event I just ran it that many times trying to get that reaper blade that wouldn't drop. I can honestly see why it is frustrating to lose the game because RNG hates you.

Edited by LazyKnight