Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can i see if i have an item while on the void fissure reward selection?

Plaszma

Question

As the title says, I find it very confusing when on the void fissure rewards as im not someone who is constantly checking which spare prime parts i own, is there any way of knowing what item i already while on the void fissure reward selection screen after a void fissure mission is finished?

6 answers to this question

Not currently.

I suggest to Digital Extremes that, in the reward selection screen, they label the part itself as "Owned" if the player has it, and if that player has the entire Warframe/Weapon, the part should be labeled "Crafted".

Edited by NeoRetro10K

29 minutes ago, NeoRetro10K said:

Not currently.

I suggest to Digital Extremes that, in the reward selection screen, they label the part itself as "Owned" if the player has it, and if that player has the entire Warframe/Weapon, the part should be labeled "Crafted".

Is the "Crafted" thing really that necessary? One ought to know what Prime stuff they have. There's not that many and they're kind of a big deal.

4 minutes ago, Fuemego said:

I literally had to pull up Notes and make a list of everything I needed to farm for; didn't even think twice about this even though it may or may not be a good idea. 

I actually like to make notes and lists of things I need. It gives me strange satisfaction when I can cross out thigns I obtained recently.

1 hour ago, Gynju said:

I actually like to make notes and lists of things I need. It gives me strange satisfaction when I can cross out thigns I obtained recently.

I figure that's why I did it without thinking, lol.