Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Rush - How to destroy corpus ships?

Tomppak

Question

Okay, so I managed to get to the last ship before it left. I tried to shoot it with my basic archwing gun, but it didn't seem to take damage. I then tried to hit it with my melee, but again, didn't seem to take damage. I continued shooting/hitting it for about 15-20 seconds. Then it escaped.

Is there some trick to destroying them, a weak spot, a button you need to push, or something? Or are my weapons just sucky and not dealing any damage?

This was on Phobos, lvl.... 12-14 or something around those lines, so it shouldn't have been all that hard..?

5 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

......The lotus tells you to destroy the orbiters.(Why does everyone ignore her?)

Then you hit the ship when you destroyed both orbiters for that ship.

Because there's a really tight time limit and enemies and the view is awful and how am I supposed to know that the orbiter means a small ship that's hidden outside of my view instead of the actual ship that I'm supposed to destroye?

Yeah, I missed the two because on the first time, I couldn't see them.

I also had trouble reaching the end in time, but, eh, that's just me being bad at flying with the thing. And shooting the mines. While flying at full speed. With a poorly modded weapon because archwing mods just don't drop, like, ever.

Thanks for the tips.

The current timers were made with the ability to boost in mind.   Specters of the rail removed this ability. 

If you want to attempt to grab the highest reward, Itzal is mandatory.  Blink is the only thing that can compensate for the lack of boosting.

Bring something with a good fire rare to take care of those annoying anchors.