Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you unlock Taranis, Hepit, and Teshub in the Void?

DEATHLOK

Question

18 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Hman745 said:

There is a link on Phobos that will take you to the Void. Once you get access to that you should have access to the void missions.

^this exactly!

There are 3 links to the void.  Open/unlock route to the void from one of the three planets(by following the pathways) and then you'll have access to void missions.

39 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

If you are talking about Junctions, there are no Junctions connecting any planet to the Void.

If someone could point out exactly where this link is that's being bandied about, please do.

It doesn't have a junction, but it's still linked, and looks just like the "tabs" after the junctions on the other planets. Phobos links to those lower tier void nodes. You'll have to clear a path on Phobos that leads all the way up and through the last node and then you can run the first void mission along the new path in the void to progress there. Each of the sections of the void is separate and they're not linked to each other, so you'll have to repeat this process on the other two planets that also lead to the void. You can see what they are if you zoom out on your map manually instead of right-clicking to zoom all the way out - the lines linking the planets stay visible and you can follow it backwards from the void to the origin system planet. 

I played Stickney yesterday. I have to play it more than once? I only played Skyresh because I couldn't tell if had been done before or not. I thought open nodes were incomplete and closed nodes were completed, but then some nodes have locks next to them.

The map is a total mess. Barely a place holder. Very frustrating.

Edited by DEATHLOK

Are you sure you played Stickney itself and not some alert/fissure/invasion/syndicate mission on that node?

Because on your starchart Stickney has the marker for not yet completed nodes (the bigger, bluish one) as opposed to the one for completed nodes (the smaller white one on Skyresh).

Edited by Autongnosis

So a big blue node signifies incomplete?

A small white node is complete?

Then what are the hollow or black nodes?

Right now, Stickney is being used for an Invasion mission. Even if I play it, it won't count as having finished the "regular" mission, right? I seem to remember the selection of mission types (normal or special) being broken in this update.

OK. Here's a planet with various nodes. I'm sure I've not played all these missions. There's a blue one, little white ones, hollow ones, and some with locks next to the name. Can anyone explain this? And tell me how to unlock the various Void paths?

20160712111541_1_zpsf0ytu0wh.jpg

Edited by DEATHLOK

22 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

So a big blue node signifies incomplete?

A small white node is complete?

Then what are the hollow or black nodes?

Right now, Stickney is being used for an Invasion mission. Even if I play it, it won't count as having finished the "regular" mission, right? I seem to remember the selection of mission types (normal or special) being broken in this update.

OK. Here's a planet with various nodes. I'm sure I've not played all these missions. There's a blue one, little white ones, hollow ones, and some with locks next to the name. Can anyone explain this? And tell me how to unlock the various Void paths?

20160712111541_1_zpsf0ytu0wh.jpg

The white filled diamond indicates you've completed the node.

Black with a white outline indicates it's locked and you've not completed it. Note the padlock symbol next to the text description - for example infront of where your map shows 'Isos'.

The blue filled diamonds with white outlines indicate some kind of event or quest is available there. This could be a main story mission, alert or invasion for example.

In order to progress from this Phobos to the adjoining node in the void, you'll need to complete Stickney in its normal state. That probably means you might be stuck until the invasion ends - though this is a quality of life issue that was supposedly fixed years ago. 

This update was filled with far too many bugs to have been released as it was, I doubt you did anything wrong.

2 hours ago, Arezael said:

The blue filled diamonds with white outlines indicate some kind of event or quest is available there. This could be a main story mission, alert or invasion for example.

Blue with white outline simply means unlocked, but incomplete. Quest missions are simply a subset of this.

I'm pretty sure alerts and invasions have their own separate indicators, but I can't check right now.

16 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

Blue with white outline simply means unlocked, but incomplete. Quest missions are simply a subset of this.

I'm pretty sure alerts and invasions have their own separate indicators, but I can't check right now.

They're supposed to, but not all of them are showing all of the time. Syndicate missions are also supposed to show an icon as well, and that seemed a bit buggy also. 

2 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

Then it isn't functioning correctly. I soloed Atlas, Mesa and Hydroid directly from their respective quest/mission, each a minimum of 4 times, and I just did Mutalist Alad V again, and it's still blue. Feel free to check my profile In-game if you care to claim otherwise. None of these missions had other objectives, and their nodes are exclusive - there aren't any other mission types that can spawn there. 

27 minutes ago, Arezael said:

Then it isn't functioning correctly. I soloed Atlas, Mesa and Hydroid directly from their respective quest/mission, each a minimum of 4 times, and I just did Mutalist Alad V again, and it's still blue. Feel free to check my profile In-game if you care to claim otherwise. None of these missions had other objectives, and their nodes are exclusive - there aren't any other mission types that can spawn there. 

Currently Mutalist Alad/Raids stays blue even when you complete it. I don't know if it is planned or just a bug.

Just some further observations:

Nekros is still blue (ODA), despite just having run one.

All Derelicts are in fact.

My Dojo is also apparently incomplete - that one was worth a laugh. Blue Clan key. 

I'd hazard a guess that it's the twilight zone of node notifications.

Yes, all this confusion stemmed from bugs created with U18. Alerts, Syndicate missions, Sorties, and Invasion missions would prevent players from completing "normal" missions, as the option to choose special or normal missions was broken.

This was fixed after a couple of weeks.

Edited by DEATHLOK