Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blocking Players

cookieknife

Will we ever be able to block players? There is an ignore function in game but theres no block. Blocking players from match making with us is a good idea because sometimes players get match made with people they don't get along with OFTEN. So can we block people from communicating or playing with us?

or will we ever be able to

Edited by cookieknife

PVP im constantly paired with the same people and it's pretty frustrating when they all use the same weapons and techniques i cant get passed. 

Not that im bad with PVP its just theres people WAY better than me that im tired of being matched with and i cant do challenges or anything.

56 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

PVP im constantly paired with the same people and it's pretty frustrating when they all use the same weapons and techniques i cant get passed. 

Not that im bad with PVP its just theres people WAY better than me that im tired of being matched with and i cant do challenges or anything.

You probably don't realize that only a small pool of player play pvp? If you can't play a game because of one person blocking you/or you have blocked , it is pretty silly concept. 

27 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

You probably don't realize that only a small pool of player play pvp? If you can't play a game because of one person blocking you/or you have blocked , it is pretty silly concept. 

Sure one person would be understandable, but most often or not you got multiple players who plays in a certain style that is unbeatable. That's when you realize no matter what you do in pvp, you will always lose. It just becomes a one sided match, and that is why.... I don't play lunaro or pvp.

1 hour ago, Calwon5 said:

Sure one person would be understandable, but most often or not you got multiple players who plays in a certain style that is unbeatable. That's when you realize no matter what you do in pvp, you will always lose. It just becomes a one sided match, and that is why.... I don't play lunaro or pvp.

Those are vet pvper,nothing you can do. There are probably the only few group that play it so blocking each other will result in hours of waiting without a decent match up

15 hours ago, Nijyumensou said:

Those are vet pvper,nothing you can do. There are probably the only few group that play it so blocking each other will result in hours of waiting without a decent match up

id rather that than playing with snipe spammers and just hostile game play

If I remember the Ignore options prevents that player from joining your game but I'm not sure if it prevents you from joining theirs or from matching you at the Que.

I could be confusing this with another game though. I put people on ignore anyways.