Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pokemon GO being used for armed robberies

TheErebus.

So it turns out that Pokemon GO is being used for armed robberies. 

http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-go-has-been-used-for-armed-robbery-someone-found-a-dead-body-but-its-not-all-doom-and-gloom/

They use pokestops to lure in players and then rob them, so be careful when you're out there searching for them pokemoans and be sure to be with at least someone else to help you.

Just now, (XB1)Solargeo said:

no need to kill over it

If someone is trying to rob me with a weapon then I apply their logic. They didn't give a damn about my life or the pain on my family if I was hurt, let alone dead. At that moment I could care less about leaving their children without one of their parents. Or someone losing their child they clearly couldn't raise in a more socially acceptable manner.

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

If someone is trying to rob me with a weapon then I apply their logic. They didn't give a damn about my life or the pain on my family if I was hurt, let alone dead. At that moment I could care less about leaving their children without one of their parents. Or someone losing their child they clearly couldn't raise in a more socially acceptable manner.

There's this great sentence that works wonders in the US justice: "I feared for my life."

>Plead for self defense

>Get away with killing someone

>???

>Profit

Just now, SHIR0B0N said:

There's this great sentence that works wonders in the US justice: "I feared for my life."

>Plead for self defense

>Get away with killing someone

>???

>Profit

I should go to Michigan or Missouri(forgot which state but it starts with an M), I can do whatever I want to a home invader.

3 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Though if you do have the option and don't have to /aren't able to kill them just break/ shoot their legs nothing vital but they will learn their lesson the hard way. After that tell them to walk it off.

7 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

uhm i was talking about killing someone over a corphish  

I'm still having a hard time to understand how they are still capable of getting people to play Pokemon...

It's literally the same game with tiny to little changes over and over and over and over and over and over again.

That's why I have issues with Japanese games, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Dynaty/Sengoku Warriors, Metal Gear, Resident Evil...I grew up with all these games and they are still milking every dime from the titles.  I mean what Activision is doing with Call of Duty is baby compare to all these Japanese titles. 

23 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Though if you do have the option and don't have to /aren't able to kill them just break/ shoot their legs nothing vital but they will learn their lesson the hard way. After that tell them to walk it off.

OMG! I can cripple them and F*** em for life! I forgot about that, thanks!

19 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

uhm i was talking about killing someone over a corphish  

Nah, I'd just kick like an idiot and think I am crazy for a corphish or crawdaunt.

25 minutes ago, Valteria. said:

I'm still having a hard time to understand how they are still capable of getting people to play Pokemon...

It's literally the same game with tiny to little changes over and over and over and over and over and over again.

That's why I have issues with Japanese games, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Dynaty/Sengoku Warriors, Metal Gear, Resident Evil...I grew up with all these games and they are still milking every dime from the titles.  I mean what Activision is doing with Call of Duty is baby compare to all these Japanese titles. 

You got to remember that people keep having babies. Eventually they grow old enough to get sucked in to the same as the previous generation. The Japanese are in for the long haul.

8 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Nah, I'd just kick like an idiot and think I am crazy for a corphish or crawdaunt.

You got to remember that people keep having babies. Eventually they grow old enough to get sucked in to the same as the previous generation. The Japanese are in for the long haul.

Your welcome, remember I'm always here to devise cruel and a painful punishments for the unjust. :)

22 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

ok

On 7/11/2016 at 9:16 PM, TheErebus. said:

So it turns out that Pokemon GO is being used for armed robberies. 

http://www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-go-has-been-used-for-armed-robbery-someone-found-a-dead-body-but-its-not-all-doom-and-gloom/

They use pokestops to lure in players and then rob them, so be careful when you're out there searching for them pokemoans and be sure to be with at least someone else to help you.

picard-facepalm.jpg

what has our world become 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
fixed syntax error