Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WORST game you have played?

Sartactics

On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 6:01 AM, AlphaPHENIX said:

Dark Souls 1 BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME A CROSBREAD PRISCILLA COVENANT AND THEY MADE ME KILL BIG GREY CUTE DOGE WOLF (Sif)!!!

Also Resident Evil 5...and I only played it because it was a gift...from my cousin who apperantly didn't know I despise zombie games...

I personally like Dark Souls 1 prepare to die edition. I did not care much for resident evil 5. I did like the covenants in Dark Souls 2 as well. I like Dark Souls 3 because its a mixture of what was great about darks souls 1 and 2/.

Superman 64 has got to be the worst ever made. I enjoyed when I was younger especially the racing part of it. Braniac was my favorite. I never completed the campaign it was impossible because of how broken the game was and you had to go through every ring. Which was stupid. But the racing I thought was fun.

4 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

I personally like Dark Souls 1 prepare to die edition. I did not care much for resident evil 5. I did like the covenants in Dark Souls 2 as well. I like Dark Souls 3 because its a mixture of what was great about darks souls 1 and 2/.

You realise the Dark Souls part was a joke right? Still, I want to be Priscilla's friend :(

I dunno. a terrible games can entertain you because of how terrible it is, just like watching a really bad movie.
it is especially entertaining when you are going through said game with friends.

...however, if you want to know the most disappointing game I've ever played then in my honest opinion it would be Destiny and Lehablo Thurd sharing that special spot on the top throne.

at least I got Grim Dawn. *wink*

Edited by Ahcruna

On 5/8/2016 at 0:00 AM, Ahcruna said:

I dunno. a terrible games can entertain you because of how terrible it is, just like watching a really bad movie.
it is especially entertaining when you are going through said game with friends.

...however, if you want to know the most disappointing game I've ever played then in my honest opinion it would be Destiny and Lehablo Thurd sharing that special spot on the top throne.

at least I got Grim Dawn. *wink*

At first I was going to comment that Destiny isn't all bad until I saw the disappointing part. :P

On July 17, 2016 at 1:58 PM, (XB1)killerADAM78900 said:

Halo ODST

B O I

but seriously the worst game I've ever played, IN MY OPINION, is League of Legends. It's not a bad game, but it's terrible for me since it doesn't fit the game style that I like to play. 

On July 22, 2016 at 9:31 PM, Spot. said:

Indeed it did.

It was my favorite campaign of any game I've played. Truly amazing. 

On 8/8/2016 at 10:04 AM, HellsSapper said:

B O I

but seriously the worst game I've ever played, IN MY OPINION, is League of Legends. It's not a bad game, but it's terrible for me since it doesn't fit the game style that I like to play. 

It was my favorite campaign of any game I've played. Truly amazing. 

Ehh, I wouldn't call that a bad game more like a preference touch.

Today Warframe is better than the other games I played though. I personally ignored fallout 4 to play this game its free as well. I never pay I have before but I don't now. I cannot wait when there is a finished product and they start expanding on that one to as well. I know for sure this game is still in a beta type form. But there will be a finished product soon in the future. But I do not believe they will end with this universe though they might even do side projects for this universe as well.

Edited by Dark_Solaris

11 hours ago, Dark_Solaris said:

Today Warframe is better than the other games I played though. I personally ignored fallout 4 to play this game its free as well. I never pay I have before but I don't now. I cannot wait when there is a finished product and they start expanding on that one to as well. I know for sure this game is still in a beta type form. But there will be a finished product soon in the future. But I do not believe they will end with this universe though they might even do side projects for this universe as well.

I ignore most AAA titles simply because i don't have this much time or money. The last AAA game i bought was Dark Souls III (pre-order) and then Season Pass for it couple months later.
About Warframe leaving "beta" status - i honestly don't know. I mean... This will happen only when DE will feel like the game is finally big enough to be considered finished. Who knows what exactly do they want from "finished" version? Dozens cinematic quests? A proper story-line and narrative? 50 Warframes? An "ending" of sorts? I honestly can't imagine...