Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pole Arm/Staff Holstered position? O.o

Mos-Eisley

Granted this is a fairly trivial issue compared to many of the other things associated with this patch, and honestly this patch may have done me in for Warframe....But what the hell is up with all the pole arm and staff holstered position? Why does now look like its either floating off to the side, or one end of it is stuck in your boot?? The positioning I thought was great prior to the patch, why mess with it? Yes there is the holster position in the market...but that is labeled as Staff. Does that holster affect pole-arms as well or is it really for the staves only? And one of the holstered positions is horizontal across the back O.o. Walking through doorways would be a bit of an issue with a pole sticking out lengthwise on either side...not to mention attempting to perform all of the necessary space ninja parkour. 

Makes no sense

Edited by Mos-Eisley
typo

A bunch of holster positions are bugged. It's probably low on the priority list compared to some of the bigger issues, so don't expect it to be fixed at least for a few days.

Also, Hydroid's default polearm holster is straight through his chest from front to back. It's glorious.

2 minutes ago, Inarticulate said:

A bunch of holster positions are bugged. It's probably low on the priority list compared to some of the bigger issues, so don't expect it to be fixed at least for a few days.

Also, Hydroid's default polearm holster is straight through his chest from front to back. It's glorious.

LOL I hadn't checked Hydriod yet, definitely will now though :) 

Thanks o/

• 2 weeks later...