Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus junction weapon craft?

-HASEGAWA-

Question

13 answers to this question

Guest GorgonTheHeroine
22 minutes ago, -HASEGAWA- said:

Hi, my problem is: what weapon i have to craft to finish the uranus junction? I know that mastery rank 1, but I tried a lot of weapon and its locked... any idea or weapon name what sure that works?

Junctions are currently buggy. I, and others, have posted multiple threads about the issues.

We just have to wait for, DE, and their hotfixes.

You can take a look at what weapons are unlocked at what Mastery Rank on the wiki here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Equipment_Unlock

Anything in the Rank 1 row (or any higher rank) should count for this requirement. If it works like the other crafting requirements, you have to actually claim your weapon before the requirement will mark itself as completed.

3 hours ago, Inarticulate said:

You can take a look at what weapons are unlocked at what Mastery Rank on the wiki here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Equipment_Unlock

Anything in the Rank 1 row (or any higher rank) should count for this requirement. If it works like the other crafting requirements, you have to actually claim your weapon before the requirement will mark itself as completed.

Thanks, it will be usefull after the fix. :) I tried many weapons. I had the first idea that maybe I am a noob... so a searched the weapon ranks. I did well the craft. :/

3 hours ago, DownTheSpine said:

Junctions are currently buggy. I, and others, have posted multiple threads about the issues.

We just have to wait for, DE, and their hotfixes.

Okey, thanks man. :) I was just surprised because my brother could do that junction. I tought that i did wrong something...

Guest GorgonTheHeroine
13 hours ago, -HASEGAWA- said:

Okey, thanks man. :) I was just surprised because my brother could do that junction. I tought that i did wrong something...

No, worries.

In yesterday's patch, they reworked the buggy junctions. You might want to check that out.

Same bug here, I crafted the Heat Sword that requires Mastery Rank 1, waited 12 hours before the craft completed, claimed the weapon today and no progress made on Saturn - Uranus junction, now I'm crafting Mutalist Cernos bow that requires Mastery Rank 5 (according to Warframe Wikia), I hope it will work or I won't be able to progress in game \:

Edited by Estriele

On 2016. 07. 17. at 8:45 PM, Estriele said:

Same bug here, I crafted the Heat Sword that requires Mastery Rank 1, waited 12 hours before the craft completed, claimed the weapon today and no progress made on Saturn - Uranus junction, now I'm crafting Mutalist Cernos bow that requires Mastery Rank 5 (according to Warframe Wikia), I hope it will work or I won't be able to progress in game \:

i hope too. Good luck man. :)