Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Disapointment [ 16/7/2016 ]

Chromatrescu

I cry everytime .

P/S : Everybody thinks that i am complaining , actually i am not since this video is showing how i fell and posibility how others fell too . not gonna attack Baro Ki'Teer , just showing the disapointment from mine . 

Another P/S : GG Console , get those now ! 

Edited by Teemo_FC

8 minutes ago, TrueHawkEye said:

they did this to make the players able to farm a little more before they introduce the new ducat value and prices for things that baro give.

And also possibly make unknowing players waste their ducats and credits on Mod Packs!

Edited by NativeKiller

2 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

And also possibly make unknowing players waste their ducats and credits on Mod Packs!

Well still have not checked what was the new item in there, but they said it would be mostly old stuff. Well by what you saying is probably at 200 and 500 ducats right?

Just now, TrueHawkEye said:

Well still have not checked what was the new item in there, but they said it would be mostly old stuff. Well by what you saying is probably at 200 and 500 ducats right?

Yeah, it was something like that when I visited Baro, just because. :D

1 hour ago, Teemo_FC said:

P/S : Everybody thinks that i am complaining , actually i am not since this video is showing how i fell and posibility how others fell too .

What did you fall onto and what made you fall?