Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mutan Creation

Moongrime

I made a mutant hybrid Kubrow/Kavat. It was a Sahasa Kubrow and was tall and skinny and wolfhoundish looking with green and blue spotted pattern, now hes husky and has different colors?

Edited by Moongrime

11 minutes ago, Moongrime said:

What? I made him before they patched it or I wouldn't be able to even create it.....

did you jsut finish the incubation? cause there was a big stink about the forums a few days ago when everybody learned they could make kubrats, like this: 

Spoiler

u7O0wow.jpg?1

or this:

Spoiler

Wu1k8Py.jpg?1

So, the bugged thing which isn't supposed to exist did something that is completely expected. What's the problem here? Are you going to ask DE to fix bugs related to it now? Be happy that they allowed you to keep it...

It changed the way it looked completely. it was tall and lanky now its husky, how is that expected? And if they stated on a stream that they would allow you to complete these breeds and keep them, the sole reason I made it, and am something changed WHAT I MADE, I don't understand your trollish comment about my post at all

Just now, Moongrime said:

how is that expected?

It's a glitchy thing which can do whatever it wants to. Game wasn't supposed to have these. Who knows, maybe one day its existence will erase your inventory or make your credit balance negative. You knew that cross-breeding was a bug, but you still used it. And now you're complaining that bug doesn't behave as you want? Lol.

14 minutes ago, Moongrime said:

You are failing to understand  that I made it, matured it and  it WAS NOT changed UNTIL the patch, so I obviously didn't keep what I made like Steve said, go back under your bridge troll.

Every abomination have a chance of changing before and after patch. Basically, a bug trigger by another bug code resulting in the change of your abomination. It is rare but it does happens. 

No one in support is going to revert a bug before it got triggered by another bug.

Edited by Nijyumensou

10 minutes ago, Moongrime said:

You are failing to understand  that I made it, matured it and  it WAS NOT changed UNTIL the patch, so I obviously didn't keep what I made like Steve said, go back under your bridge troll.

And you're failing to understand that nobody knows how catbrows behave. As I already said, it was a bug. When you made it, did it mature or not, does not matter. As long as catbrow exists, it may change itself or do God knows what because its breeding was an unintended glitch. So stop complaining and deal with it. You see, there's a reason why normal Kubrows and Kavats don't change their appearance or anything by themselves. And this reason is that they were supposed to exist, correctly coded and tested. You know, complete opposite of catbrow case.

Well i just discovered something that may be related to this whole "bug" thing. It was matured and husky while it was in the 30 min cooldown from coming out of stasis, but after the 30 minutes was up it appeared like it did before, tall and as that of a Wolfhound, is this a part of the bug or am I just not experienced enough with this stuff, I haven't done much breeding? I prefer sentinels, and thank you for your positive insightful response, and not being a mudslinging negative troll.

3 minutes ago, Arrjo said:

And you're failing to understand that nobody knows how catbrows behave. As I already said, it was a bug. When you made it, did it mature or not, does not matter. As long as catbrow exists, it may change itself or do God knows what because its breeding was an unintended glitch. So stop complaining and deal with it. You see, there's a reason why normal Kubrows and Kavats don't change their appearance or anything by themselves. And this reason is that they were supposed to exist, correctly coded and tested. You know, complete opposite of catbrow case.

I not complaining. I am here describing something I experienced in the game if you aren't going to give insightful positive responses go find a video on youtube to troll

5 minutes ago, Moongrime said:

Well i just discovered something that may be related to this whole "bug" thing. It was matured and husky while it was in the 30 min cooldown from coming out of stasis, but after the 30 minutes was up it appeared like it did before, tall and as that of a Wolfhound, is this a part of the bug or am I just not experienced enough with this stuff, I haven't done much breeding? I prefer sentinels, and thank you for your positive insightful response, and not being a mudslinging negative troll.

Plausible bug but no more way to further verify it as It has been shut down by DE.

3 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Plausible bug but no more way to further verify it as It has been shut down by DE.

Ok, because as I stated before, I don't use Kubrows, but was relatively certain that they didn't change appearance while coming out of stasis. 

Well it reverted back to how it was supposed to look after the 30 min stasis transfer so it appears as it should, just looked different coming out of stasis. I waited the 30 minutes put him back into stasis and viewed him in there and he looked as he should tall, etc. I just took him out of stasis again and this time he looks correct the tall, wolfhoundy, scoobydoo Kubrow, "shrugs"