Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Credit Nerf ....

BAD9eR

On 7/17/2016 at 8:38 PM, BAD9eR said:

Why has credit rewards been nerfed to the ground ? cant find a decent spot to farm cred's now w/o spending 40 mins in hieracon (excuse spellings) i would like to know the reasoning behind this (apart from making us buy boosters( which didn't work and  90% of serious cred farmers  buy em anyway ) 

The only reason i can see for this is to increase the grind even more :/

I would really like an actual answer from DE. They once talked about it and they said it was a visual bug. But there is no proof, and no other comment on it for a while now. I would seriously like to see DE at least acknowledge what is going on. Whether it's a display bug, a bug in general, or if they nerfed and forgot to tell us, or if DE did this nerf secretly and thought they could get away with it. Cause I used to farm a bunch of different places and get heaps of credits, then there's passively picking up 10s or hundreds of thousands of credits from missions but now they have been completely smashed into the ground. The only place that I generally find to be the best place to farm them is from raids. You used to get 100k-300k from the nightmare and normal raid and with booster it was 300k-350k each, for both the nightmare and normal. And from the JV raid, you could get up to 500k with a booster. Now, it's all been nerfed to a flat 100-200k per raid. It is absolutely absurd how much DE has nerfed/not commented on /bugged the amount of credits we used to get.

4 hours ago, 98Octane said:

well the dark sector missions doesnt seem to hav such nerf, but yes no more void missions so yea credits wil come a bit slower and u have to farm it, also sortie is fixed now. got only 5k from one sortie after 3 missions done a few days back. now its 100k again

the nerf that really bugs me are syndicate missions. i know DE put archwing there so they nerfed rep but really? i will be more than willing to get the archwing grinding AW missions or buy with plats .. if thats wat it takes to restore syndi rep. I have 3 syndi maxed 4th almost r5

collecting all the MODS gonna be a nightmare now

18 hours ago, Troll_Logic said:

I don't want to sound like an elitist, but it is painfully obvious that you are a new player and you are arguing basic game mechanics with players that have been playing for a long time.  8 million credits are just about next to nothing.

i hav 17 miiion and am already worried as i hav projects lined up and thinking of lvling to R10 is worring me :(, Also trades take a lot of plats i try to finish all my trades evryday at MR16 tats average 200k-400k just for that evryday, plus foundry is always running too..

WISH i cud just shiver me timbers and get a treasure for 100 mill lol :)

4 hours ago, BAD9eR said:

The dark sector credits gain has been slashed by nearly 50% 

ya saw that but stil not as bad as other specially if u go escav and multiple machines at same time, i just tried 1500 cryotic multiple machines took us abt 8-9 mins and total 45k credit not booster (credit including cache from 100 cryo) and also 16 R5 FC

I don't like it much either, but I found a workaround: sell garbage mods.

Nobody needs 200 copies of sudden deth, or Vitality, sell them I actually got 70k credits just from clearing out the first page of my inventory.

1 hour ago, Braneman said:

Nobody needs 200 copies of sudden deth, or Vitality, sell them I actually got 70k credits just from clearing out the first page of my inventory.

Those garbage mods make good fusion fodder though and ease up having to live in the core farms. 

On 18/07/2016 at 4:49 PM, Barranoid said:

Effectively this nerf kills the progression for casuals completely.

Couldn't agree more. It also slows progression down an insane amount for people who play a lot, don't use boosters and trade a bit (like me!). I'm 450 hours into the game and don't even have basic mods like Vitality fully maxed out. I have a ton of cores but not enough credits to allow me to further level them up. I enjoyed it a lot during this time but am now feeling "the grind".

35 minutes ago, cx-dave said:

I just did the 3x raids. Made 912480 credits with booster. Is this the usual?

Good on you having enough friends to actually run it with. After a group I was doing them with since Raid release abandoned warframe (not getting into salt mines to explain why 5 people gave up on the game) I have been trying to do raids for months without success, because it's impossible to recruit for such thing in recruitment chat.

2 hours ago, Braneman said:

This isn't a work around. It's a temporary credit injection. Plus I would think twice about using all your duplicate mods. DE have spoken about a possible mechanic in the future where they may be of use.

15 minutes ago, Valdentia said:

This isn't a work around. It's a temporary credit injection. Plus I would think twice about using all your duplicate mods. DE have spoken about a possible mechanic in the future where they may be of use.

Yeah. I vaguely remember something about that.  I expect the system will probably use creds though. And I am suspect we'll see such a thing anyway. 

8 hours ago, Arniox said:

I would really like an actual answer from DE. They once talked about it and they said it was a visual bug. But there is no proof, and no other comment on it for a while now. I would seriously like to see DE at least acknowledge what is going on. Whether it's a display bug, a bug in general, or if they nerfed and forgot to tell us, or if DE did this nerf secretly and thought they could get away with it. Cause I used to farm a bunch of different places and get heaps of credits, then there's passively picking up 10s or hundreds of thousands of credits from missions but now they have been completely smashed into the ground. The only place that I generally find to be the best place to farm them is from raids. You used to get 100k-300k from the nightmare and normal raid and with booster it was 300k-350k each, for both the nightmare and normal. And from the JV raid, you could get up to 500k with a booster. Now, it's all been nerfed to a flat 100-200k per raid. It is absolutely absurd how much DE has nerfed/not commented on /bugged the amount of credits we used to get.

tbf i would like an actual reply from DE but they probably have better things to do right now ( bug hunting !!!)  but i think it was a fully intended silent nerf to all credit sources :(

2 hours ago, crafturtoemc said:

Dang it, the plat tax is killing me as on someday of the week I earn more plat than I can keep up with the tax.

Rip vaulted sets, gonna get unvaulted when I farm all the credits for em..

this ! i couldve sold 4 - 8 k worth of items in the last few days , but alas im sub 1 mil creds , add to that cost , mods maxxing , transmution , gear , foundry items for mr and its just getting silly :(

6 hours ago, 98Octane said:

the nerf that really bugs me are syndicate missions. i know DE put archwing there so they nerfed rep but really? i will be more than willing to get the archwing grinding AW missions or buy with plats .. if thats wat it takes to restore syndi rep. I have 3 syndi maxed 4th almost r5

collecting all the MODS gonna be a nightmare now

wait ??? theres poopwing missions in the syndicate pool now ? jesus GOD NOOOOO . 90% of the people ive plyed and spoken with online HATE that crappy space harrier rip off . now theyve added em to syndicates . a black day indeed =(

Stealth Credit nerf is a very bad move from DE.

When I bought primed access last month, it was because I should have twice the amount of credit with the 3 month credit booster I ordered. I feel scammed because it finally changes nothing for a very expansive amount.

Anyone should have been informed about this short coming change or at least about the effective change in the patch note. 

And when I see DE promoting a "double credit" weekend... OMFG...

Thanks very much treating supportive players as Stupid Milk Cows.

Maybe we are... But I believe in Karma and Greed is not well rewarded.

You should take care of your Milk Cows DE...

Edited by Fantasiorg

1 hour ago, Fantasiorg said:

Thanks very much treating supportive players as Stupid Milk Cows.

Welcome to the world of F2P gaming.

Anyway, I'm also super pissed about this. It just adds stupid amounts of grind to an already stupidly grindy game. And to make it even more annoying, they did it with a stealth nerf that they then tried to play off as a bug...

It is definately not a bug...if they could fix abominations that quickly they should be able to fix this even faster. Have they even tried? No. Have they even acknowledged it? No. What does that tell you? It should tell you all you need to know about DE and about where this game is headed. Straight to the f|_|cking toilet.

Edited by Void.Soul

6 hours ago, BAD9eR said:

wait ??? theres poopwing missions in the syndicate pool now ? jesus GOD NOOOOO . 90% of the people ive plyed and spoken with online HATE that crappy space harrier rip off . now theyve added em to syndicates . a black day indeed =(

not the missions themselves the archwing parts in offering, and shhhhhhh no ideas to be given .. :P

Imagine if they included the so called nerf, oops "rework" of ash and nerf of tonkor in the patch, people would be massively uninstalling the game. It is truly cunning what they are doing, every single patch is about nerfing, oops "reworking" stuff, but they must do it gradually, otherwise the public outcry would be so big, wont be bearable. Honestly, nothing can impress me anymore. As long as there are DE fanbois saying, this nerf is OK, that nerf is OK, they will keep doing it, pretending like its nothing and continue treating the community like docile cows.

11 hours ago, BAD9eR said:

nononononon, they didn't do that. They added different 'parts' of arcwhwing pieces like weapon parts and stuff to the syndicate so that you can buy them from there. The reason the decreased the syndicate rep is to make sure it's not super easy to get the archwings and all the weapons.

20 hours ago, BAD9eR said:

i think it was a fully intended silent nerf to all credit sources :(

Of course it was. There is confusion. The only bug relating to credits is that those with a booster do not have the doubled amount shown in the mission end screen, it does get added to their total credits.

The overall reduction to credits everywhere was not announced anywhere and DE have not acknowledged it at all. The community cried out over certain changes, like the lack for visibility for blueprints in the market, so DE changed it. The credit nerf doesn't effect veterans as much, so overall less people have complained about it. Thus DE have done nothing. Maybe in time, more people will realise the effect it has had.

Edited by Valdentia

It is pretty disrespectful to the player base to not even acknowledge there was a nerf in the first place, something that is completely obvious to everyone. It really is impacting a lot of people in a meaningful way (and not a good one). I have 6 or 7 primed mods just sitting there with no realistic hope of leveling them up any time soon, or finishing off the last level or two of serration, vitality, etc. Not sure why a massive across the board nerf to credit acquisition was needed in the first place, but to do it without saying a word or giving any sort of explanation is just plain frustrating. If it is part of some rebalancing effort, a conscious decision to massively nerf player progression or just a plain money grab as it not so coincidentally lined up with the adjustment of credit packs in the shop - just make an official comment for crying out loud. It takes all of 30 seconds to respond to one of the many threads.

53 minutes ago, Valdentia said:

Of course it was. There is confusion. The only bug relating to credits is that those with a booster do not have the doubled amount shown in the mission end screen, it does get added to their total credits.

The overall reduction to credits everywhere was not announced anywhere and DE have not acknowledged it at all. The community cried out over certain changes, like the lack for visibility for blueprints in the market, so DE changed it. The credit nerf doesn't effect veterans as much, so overall less people have complained about it. Thus DE have done nothing. Maybe in time, more people will realise the effect it has had.

Not enough complaining is ruining the game so. I did my part and quit the game for now. Very nice game ruined by devs greed.

5 minutes ago, Kippenoma2000 said:

I'm building literally 5 frames and weapons right now and my credits have only gone up so I have no idea what the bullS#&$ is you're talking about, i literally made 1 million credits in 3 days, while crafting alot of items.

The fact that you don't need credits right now doesn't mean that the rewards were not nerfed by half their amount.

Good luck with maxing your mods. You need 1600 000 credits for each one for rank 10 at least. I suppose 14 000 on dark sector mission is enough to you.

Edited by Fantasiorg

6 minutes ago, Fantasiorg said:

Not enough complaining is ruining the game so. I did my part and quit the game for now. Very nice game ruined by devs greed.

The fact that you don't need credits right now doesn't mean that the rewards were not nerfed by half their amount.

Good luck with maxing your mods. You need 1600 000 credits for each one for rank 10 at least. I suppose 14 000 on dark sector mission is enough to you.

Couldn't say it better.