Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need this mod

(XBOX)KINGMAN50

Question

Ok I'm looking for this mod called Split Chamber for primary and I heard it's really hard to get so I was wondering is someone had a extra Split Chamber mod they wouldn't mind sharing one with me it doesn't have to be upgraded but if you could give me one it would be a big help I'm on Xbox my GT is KINGMAN50 Msg me if you have a spare

18 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, (XB1)KINGMAN50 said:

Ok I'm looking for this mod called Split Chamber for primary and I heard it's really hard to get so I was wondering is someone had a extra Split Chamber mod they wouldn't mind sharing one with me it doesn't have to be upgraded but if you could give me one it would be a big help I'm on Xbox my GT is KINGMAN50 Msg me if you have a spare

Make Invasions missions by taking side for the corpus against the grineer to make the grustrag three appear, quite fast to do and not that hard to defeat.

As I am not playing on XB1, I can't give it to you, but I just want to tell you it is not that hard to get, because there are many ways to get it.

Dropped by:

General Sargas Ruk 
Corpus Leech Osprey 
Corpus Sapping Osprey 
Raptor 
Corpus T3 Defense Reward 
Tier 3 Survival Reward 
The Grustrag Three 
Dark Sector Defense 
Grineer T1 Lares DefenseReward 
Orokin Void Containers 
Excavation

Source: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Split_Chamber

Good luck finding the mod or someone, who gifts it to you!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Goldova said:

Make Invasions missions by taking side for the corpus against the grineer to make the grustrag three appear, quite fast to do and not that hard to defeat.

"not that hard to defeat" 

Sure, if you've played for a while and have all the endgame stuff, yeah. If you've only played for 35 minutes however...

6 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

"not that hard to defeat" 

Sure, if you've played for a while and have all the endgame stuff, yeah. If you've only played for 35 minutes however...

If you've just started the game i don't expect you'd understand how the game work and the value of this mod, so if you've just 35 min of play, yo're not gonna want that mod. So it's irrelevant.

Beside, when i say "not that hard to defeat", it mean not a challenge at all if you have "all the endgame stuff" like you said.

But yeah, you're right, who the hell i am to hope giving advice to another player...

Edited by (PS4)Goldova

Just now, (PS4)Goldova said:

If you've just started the game i don't expect you'd understand how the game work and the value of this mod, so if you've just 35 min of play, yo're not gonna want that mod. So it's irrelevant.

Beside, when i say "not that hard to defeat", it mean not a challenge at all if you have "all the endgame stuff" like you said.

Thing is though, when I see someone with less than 10 Forum posts and the default avatar, I assume they're a new player, and check their profile to make sure. Joined 35 minutes ago, this one.

12 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Thing is though, when I see someone with less than 10 Forum posts and the default avatar, I assume they're a new player, and check their profile to make sure. Joined 35 minutes ago, this one.

So i should have said find it yourself, and do not depend on other ?

Where do you see he has joined the game 35 min ago ? When you click on the profile icon it lead to the profile on the forum, not on the game.

Edited by (PS4)Goldova

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Goldova said:

So i should have said find it yourself, and do not depend on other ?

Where do you see he has joined the game 35 min ago ?

No... that's not what I was implying at all. My point was you shouldn't point new players to places that are WAY above their current level.

And you can see that on their Forum Profile, between Content Count and Last Visited.

I GET IT! Stop replying already!

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

No... that's not what I was implying at all. My point was you shouldn't point new players to places that are WAY above their current level.

And you can see that on their Forum Profile, between Content Count and Last Visited.

Well, i can suggest him to buy it with platinum, or the try mod transmutation ; if he is at a point in the game where he both know the mod, and need it, i do not consider him as a new player, plus he didn't say he was so i just give him the fastest and easiest (and cheapiest) way to obtain it.

It's the activity on the forum, not the game, i've start the game early 2015 and my forum profile said november 2015.

13 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Forum activity has no baring on players knowledge of the game or skill level. It only tells you of their community involvement. My wife has played warframe since early 2014 and only has one post on the forums. Either way, knowledge is best when we share it, regardless of our interpretation of someone's skill level. 

18 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Just wanted to point out that date joined on the forum profile page is the date someone creates an account on the forums. Not when someone created their warframe in-game account. My forum profile says april 2014. My account information says member for 3 years (so it should be 2013).

Besides that, I agree with what you've said so far. OP is clearly a new player and could use better info then first comment.

Just now, ArcticMantis said:

Just wanted to point out that date joined on the forum profile page is the date someone creates an account on the forums. Not when someone created their warframe in-game account. My forum profile says april 2014. My account information says member for 3 years (so it should be 2013).

Besides that, I agree with what you've said so far. OP is clearly a new player and could use better info then first comment.

Yes, okay, I get it. 3 replies stating that is enough for me to get it. 

Well I am afraid I can't give you one but what I can do, now with the new void update, is tell you how to easily get it. First off, watch this video. And that is it! Do this about 3 or 5 times you have a very very high chance of getting Split Chamber. Even if you don't Ravage, Hell's Chamber, Flow, Intensify, Continuity, Viral Sense, Streamline and all sorts of rare mods drop here.