The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ive got to ask.relic upgrading...

Guys, are the void traces capped at 100? O_O

I just refined a relic to try this out, and found out I had nothing left. While I ran many missions and was supposed to be sitting on hundreds of void traces.

Derp time?

7 minutes ago, matto said:

I just refined a relic to try this out, and found out I had nothing left. While I ran many missions and was supposed to be sitting on hundreds of void traces.

Derp time?

They are capped at 100.

48 minutes ago, matto said:

HAHAHAHA....

I love this game T_T"

What a joke.

Right?  Like... why?  So that every 100 we shave off the extra 2-5 we might have gotten on that last void tear run and punish us for forgetting to refine something?

There's a reason I think this game is only successful because it's the only game of its kind on the market.

1 hour ago, matto said:

Derp time?

Yeah I agree that's BS. I can think of no valid reason why there should be a cap.

On 7/17/2016 at 2:34 PM, Ibro156 said:

I don't know by how much tho, but it seems to work but it isn't a guaranteed chance.

Unrefined is 2%. Fully upgraded is 10%

On one hand, that's 500% better odds. On the other hand, that's still only 10%

9 minutes ago, Mastikator2 said:

Yeah I agree that's BS. I can think of no valid reason why there should be a cap.

Its so when Nekros Prime comes out, we aren't sitting on thousands of traces to run hundreds of Radiant relics

Personally I would just raise the trace cap to 200, which both prevents stockpiling but also lets us grab more than 100 so they don't all go to waste

17 hours ago, KJRenz said:

Yes, tinfoil, because you seem to come up with statements to bash DE. Saying they're scamming you, DE ripping people off, New system dictating whether or not you get reactants etc. None of which are proven, just statements because it's much better to bash DE right? That's what I meant on tinfoil. 

The illusion of drop chance? You mean the times where a full team has radiant relics of the same kind and get what they what? This system encourages you to play with others.

T1 and T2? Who said I was going to do that?

Reveal hidden contents

07VMM9C.png

Reveal hidden contents

llM1rOX.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

q7o2qJo.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

QuoD9Et.jpg

3 instances of me closing a T4 fissure doing it solo, so yes, you can close the fissure in time. I almost failed one of them because some corrupted ran away and I had to go find them, plus I had to do this while being underfire in a high level survival mission which is the only complaint that I have. Napalms... still hate them.

Also, pay? The last time I paid with my cash for something was around U17.

Leave the insults out of discussion

ugh, again with the tin foil hat... ridiculous... anyways,

I'm sorry you're so in love with DE like they have done sooo much for you but you love who you love i guess, whatever. You just have no concept of what these game companies do to make money off of people like yourself, but i guess that's how they stay in business. For some reason gamers don't seem to realize these companies do not leave their profits to chance.

But you can read the rest of the posts here and put it together for yourself. This happens quite often when you solo T4 fissures weather you realize it or not. And I didn't say that I couldn't close the T4 fissures, i've closed a number of them solo, however there are some that will not drop enough reactants to close it. And yes, the mobs can run and hide while you're killing, and without killing them you won't get any more reactants. But in lower level fissures they drop "like candy" as you would put it.

I guess you don't remember when they launched the survival missions. Long story short, they had to adjust the drops for the personal life support because of this same issue.

For some reason people like yourself defend these companies as though they can do no wrong, which is crazy to me. Not only did they do all of what I said in my previous posts but on top of it, ALL prime farming is now timed! LOL.

They have even more control over what you get and how you get it than ever before and put the odds in your face at the same time! If you were in the game some years back, you would remember that they encrypted the drop tables and gave us the useless codex, but you'll keep loving them and paying them for it... I guess that's the way of the world. You should look at the movie the time Machine... "baaaaaaaaaa" ;)

Edited by War-Zone

57 minutes ago, War-Zone said:

-snip-

Seems to me that you still fail to keep the insults out of discussion. And you're saying that I'm a 15 year old?

You're still coming up with these theories about how DE is "scamming" everyone.

You again fail to logically understand how the new system has already been proven to work much better than the old system from different PoV among the playerbase. 

I defend DE on all occasions?

Solo players are busted with the new system. Kavat scan rate is still a bit too low. Archwing FoV is nauseous. Fissure gameplay overlaps with current mission, but this is going to change soon. Enemy scaling is still borked. MR means nothing. Most content gets left behind. Dojos need work. Nullifiers are frustrating, Comba units do it better. High list of weapons not worth using in higher levels. Getting one shotted. Bombards and Naplams. Damage 2.0

These some of the issues I see in the game, does this look like I'm defending DE on everything?

If you want to blindly insult people because they're a so called "white-knight" or sheep that correct you on how brainless it is to state your theories or as many would call it "tinfoil hat" as facts which provide nothing for discussion on the topic, then kindly keep those words to yourself.

P.S: I had a closed beta account which I dumped when Warframe went open beta and this account that I have right now since April of 2013, so yes, I do remember everything as it was back then.

So please, leave the demonizing theories at home.

Edited by KJRenz

On 7/21/2016 at 2:41 AM, KJRenz said:

Seems to me that you still fail to keep the insults out of discussion. And you're saying that I'm a 15 year old?

You're still coming up with these theories about how DE is "scamming" everyone.

You again fail to logically understand how the new system has already been proven to work much better than the old system from different PoV among the playerbase. 

I defend DE on all occasions?

Solo players are busted with the new system. Kavat scan rate is still a bit too low. Archwing FoV is nauseous. Fissure gameplay overlaps with current mission, but this is going to change soon. Enemy scaling is still borked. MR means nothing. Most content gets left behind. Dojos need work. Nullifiers are frustrating, Comba units do it better. High list of weapons not worth using in higher levels. Getting one shotted. Bombards and Naplams. Damage 2.0

These some of the issues I see in the game, does this look like I'm defending DE on everything?

If you want to blindly insult people because they're a so called "white-knight" or sheep that correct you on how brainless it is to state your theories or as many would call it "tinfoil hat" as facts which provide nothing for discussion on the topic, then kindly keep those words to yourself.

P.S: I had a closed beta account which I dumped when Warframe went open beta and this account that I have right now since April of 2013, so yes, I do remember everything as it was back then.

So please, leave the demonizing theories at home.

So you have the same issues with the game that I have but for some reason you don't seem to understand why I insult you.

You instead of agreeing with what i have to say, you seriously misinterpret one one line about the fissures in my original statement. No one said that I couldn't close them, I said "The new system can even dictate weather you will succeed or not by not dropping enough reactants to close the fissure in time "

That in no way says that I couldn't close T4 fissures, I was stating a fact. But we have people like yourself that will chime in and say "i can close them better than you" and post silly screenshots like a child and defend the crap they released like a fan boy.

DE changed the fissure system for reasons like what I stated and yet here you are making a very pointless argument because you want to sound cool or something I guess.
I agreed with the OP and called it a scam because it was and DE changed it.

The new change to fissures is ten times better than what it was. Next time all you have to do is actually read and try to comprehend what a person is saying instead of trying to sound better than they are in this game.