Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strange thing in Grineer Galleon

evilmoon75

Hi

Recently I played some Galleon tileset and i have stumble upon the hangar ode whit the two ship on rails. I notice on one of the wall that there was a powercell slot. I found the powercell on one of the two ships. But im unable to find the console to activate the powercell. Can someone explain to me what does it do?

1 minute ago, evilmoon75 said:

Hi

Recently I played some Galleon tileset and i have stumble upon the hangar ode whit the two ship on rails. I notice on one of the wall that there was a powercell slot. I found the powercell on one of the two ships. But im unable to find the console to activate the powercell. Can someone explain to me what does it do?

Never heard of this tile. Time to go hunting!

If you are facing the exterior wall (the oen you can see space ouside of) then the place where you can use the powercell is over in the left hand corner on the lowest  walkway.

Using the powercell will open the door directly above on the upper walkway.  Behind it will be two lockers that may or may not be locked.  I guess there might sometimes be crates too but there weren't when I opened it.

Hi i´ve been investigating this thing for a while with a friend, there are 2 powercells in the same room, the one you found in the lower part and the second is on a pipe in the highest part of the room, we werent able to find the second port where to put the cell just the first as said above to open a door

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I stumbled on this same mysterious Power Cell in a Sortie Mobile Defence. Also in Grineer Galleon and same tile as described by OP.

Sadly my pug team was totally ignoring this strange artifact and just fast paced to extraction =(

Gotta go play more of those Galleons too =P

• 1 month later...

There's also a power cell slot pictured here, across the room from the slot that unlocks the catwalk door:

http://i.imgur.com/4P1fVvJ.jpg

But it doesn't seem to accept cells. I haven't found anything else in the tile that would match the second power cell. But that mystery slot does make me wonder.

Later on in this same mission, I come across this door:

http://imgur.com/xoRmdwD

In this room:

http://imgur.com/o6pu8tR

But this time there's nowhere I could find to slot in the cell. I went and searched through the entire mission and found no other slot at all. Just that one door with seemingly no slot attached to it.

Edited by Geraaltix