Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's so great about Fallout 4?

MechaTails

It's just a bunch of brown lel

Yeh, so I heard there were freaky &#! monsters to kill in Fallout, is it worth playing if all I wanna do is monster hunt? Is that a fun way to play the game or is it like those boring life simulators where you need to eat a digital apple every 10 minutes or you starve and it's game over and seagulls bite your face?

Oh yeah, can I mod it? Like, can I mod in Banshee, or maybe replace all the townspeople with Grineer?

Edited by MechaTails

Survival mode is like a "boring life simulator" but I don't play on that 'difficulty'. I wouldn't call them "freaky" but there are oversized mutated critters throughout the wasteland, you can try to hunt them but if you play on a proper difficulty (in Fallout anything normal and below is for p*ssyfooters, play on hard or very hard (giggity)) they'll be hunting you for your first several hours. As for the mods, if you can make them, you can do that. I just haven't seen any Warframe mods yet.

Almost nothing. The only area of improvement they made imo is the gunplay. Everything else is just bogged down to the point where I don't even see this as a Fallout game. If you wanna monster hunt, then yeah you can do that but the monsters are just the same as before. Outside of a few new ones in the base game, it's the same old muties with the same old Fallout 3 raiders.

Fall out new Vegas was better.

Fallout 4 suffers the same problems that God of war: Ascension had.

GoW 3 was the best there ever was and Ascension didn't even feel like it came close in comparison.

That is my sentiments on Fallout 4. Great game, but the bar was already set too high and the didn't even come close to meeting it. But how do you beat optimus prime? How do you be beat a giant tank/land rover that you blow up with rockets from outer space?

Fallout 3 < New Vegas ........----> Fallout 4

I bough it on my PS4 and I refer it to be honest. Am kind of guy who wants story. The story is badly written and the characters are badly designed IMO. The drive is meaningless, as it just tour in baby so. Who taken while your sryosleep and you go out looking for him. That's it. If you want story from this game, don't buy it. 

Fallout 4 is great due to the sheer amount of customization you can put into: your gun, your armor, your settlement, your pet, etc. This can be further improved with mods (wait, why do I feel like that sounds familiar >.>)

Also, the new Vault-Tec DLC has a character named Clem :) look him up on youtube.

1 hour ago, Beggining said:

Fallout 4 is great due to the sheer amount of customization you can put into: your gun, your armor, your settlement, your pet, etc. This can be further improved with mods (wait, why do I feel like that sounds familiar >.>)

Also, the new Vault-Tec DLC has a character named Clem :) look him up on youtube.

Because all games are secretly being made by the same person