Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Quote From an Insane Character?

(XBOX)Woofsie

For me it would be Vileblood Hunter Alfred:

Spoiler

"Master, look! I've done it, I've done it! I smashed and pounded and grounded this rotten siren into a fleshy pink pulp! There, you filthy monstrosity! What good's your immortality now! Try stirring up trouble in this sorry state! All mangled and twisted, with every inside on the outside, for all the world to see! He heh hah hah Hah! He heh heh ha ha ha ha!"

1 hour ago, WolfmanX9 said:

"If at first you don't succeed... Blow it up again!"

Junkrat from Overwatch

Bonus: "Junkrat primed and ready."

*western showdown music*

"Would you like a second opinion? You are also ugly."

ololol just banter pls don't hurt

"You see, this is what I don't get about you bad guys. You know the hero's gonna win but you just don't die quickly. This one guy in New Haven, city's burning, people are dying left and right yadda yadda yadda, this jackhole rushes me with a spoon! A FRICKING SPOON! I'm dying laughing, right? So I scoop out his stupid little eyeballs with it and his kids are all: WAAAH! And- Ahaha! I can't even... Ahaha! He can't see where he's going, he's bumping into stuff and... I dunno, maybe you had to be there. The moral is; you're a total b*tch." 

Handsome Jack

22 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

"You see, this is what I don't get about you bad guys. You know the hero's gonna win but you just don't die quickly. This one guy in New Haven, city's burning, people are dying left and right yadda yadda yadda, this jackhole rushes me with a spoon! A FRICKING SPOON! I'm dying laughing, right? So I scoop out his stupid little eyeballs with it and his kids are all: WAAAH! And- Ahaha! I can't even... Ahaha! He can't see where he's going, he's bumping into stuff and... I dunno, maybe you had to be there. The moral is; you're a total b*tch." 

Handsome Jack

play the presqueal 

Dragonfable, Xan (Pyromancer). I know this isn't that funny nor that insane but I liked this game when I was a kid >.>

My character: So here's all the elemental orbs.

Xan: There's one more missing.

My character: No, there's only eight in existence.

Xan: You do realise that the Nature Orb was created by mistake right? So what's makes you so sure there's only eight?

My character: Okay then. What's the ninth orb then?

Xan: Bacon Orb.

My character: Am out! I can't take this anymore!

To be fair. Xan was pretty insane guy. 

9 minutes ago, Ibro156 said:

Dragonfable, Xan (Pyromancer). I know this isn't that funny nor that insane but I liked this game when I was a kid >.>

My character: So here's all the elemental orbs.

Xan: There's one more missing.

My character: No, there's only eight in existence.

Xan: You do realise that the Nature Orb was created by mistake right? So what's makes you so sure there's only eight?

My character: Okay then. What's the ninth orb then?

Xan: Bacon Orb.

My character: Am out! I can't take this anymore!

To be fair. Xan was pretty insane guy. 

nah he was not insane

The Joker:

"You know what... you know what I've noticed? No one panics when things go according to plan... even if the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot... or... a truckload of soldiers will be blowing up... no one panics... because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old mayor will die... WELL THEN EVERYONE LOSES THEIR MINDS!"

Sheogorath:

"You know... I was there for that whole sordid affair... MARVELOUS TIME! Butterflies! Blood! A Fox! HOHOHO! And the CHEESE!... to die for."

Edited by Gorila_Azul