Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the new strange: synthesize 3 elite arid lancers

BaconOnARock

Question

so Ive been attempting to synthesize 3 elite arid lancers for a while now, I understand that I have to synthesize specific ones, not any elite arid lancer, but the specific ones never show up... Ive run the mission ATLEAST 20 times and the only simaris target thats shown up has been a regular arid lancer. is this normal? am I supposed to run this mission 2,032 times?

Edited by BaconOnARock

6 answers to this question

I did the event on Mars after the update, took a few more than 3 attempts because the lancer turned up in a place I couldn't access. 

All I did was use the scanner to follow the trails (really could do with them being more obvious at times) and then I scanned the lancer 3/4 times on the spots as required (must be those spots).  Job done.

Normally cephalon says you've found the specific target and iirc he had a blue glow around him

Edited by LSG501

50 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Does Simaris say it is there? Some targets only spawn at specific lvls. If he says it is there use your scanner to track its path, i mostly go into capture missions for such. Try a higher lvl on a planet.

53 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

I did the event on Mars after the update, took a few more than 3 attempts because the lancer turned up in a place I couldn't access. 

All I did was use the scanner to follow the trails (really could do with them being more obvious at times) and then I scanned the lancer 3/4 times on the spots as required (must be those spots).  Job done.

Normally cephalon says you've found the specific target and iirc he had a blue glow around him

no, cephalon almost never says there is a target on mars, and when he does it isnt an elite arid lancer.

Edited by BaconOnARock

7 minutes ago, BaconOnARock said:

no, cephalon almost never says there is a target on mars, and when he does it isnt an elite arid lancer.

No, I'm pretty sure thats where mine was... remember maps got moved around after the last update (ceres swapped with mars iirc).   It likely wasn't the case before the update though.

Edited by LSG501