Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Choosing Mission / Alerts in a nodes .

Chromatrescu

I know you guys has knew about this mode on Starchart 2.0 . But now Choosing Mission / Alert / Invasions in a nodes is gone , they should re-added . Since i saw some of the people complain about this . Personally , i will say yes , it should return 

Why ? Lets just say i want to do Themisto on Jupiter to kill the vegetables :P But then i saw an invasion on it , i wanted to kill Mr.Salad , not the big boy Phorid . But i can't choose between the normal or the Invasion mission anymore . Also i have to wait till the Invasion is completed so the Salad can returns . Which makes me very ... umm " angry " ? Because i can't get a Neural Sensor to craft a Forma . 

DE should re-adding this mode on the Starchart 3.0 again , wouldn't you agreed  ?

2 minutes ago, LoveyLove said:

I thought they fixed it already? I've been able to pick, but I can't remember if it was alerts or syndicates on the nodes. 

Yeah , but i did press on the Red Veil syndicate nodes on some planets , it just start without letting me choose so i have to cancel it 

Just now, RyogoKusama said:

They've made it available already with Hotfix n°10, but I have yet to log in-game now that Hotfix n°11 is out, maybe it bugged out again...?

I think so yeah . 

I have waiting for Hotfixes 11 to fully fixing this , turns out it still bugging out for some players . 

Just now, TheScytale said:

1- Unless the latest hotfix (11) screwed it up, it works as it did in Starchart 2.0.

2- You can still get sensors from Phorid though? In my experience he's way easier to kill than salad, and easier to speedrun.

I did , but he's much - beep - then the salad lol .

I have to ran to Europa to kill him , he's kinda drop better abit but longer map . 

12 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

Didn't they though? I've been having the mission choice pop up for nodes with multiple missions going on show up for a bit now.

But if you do Relic Runs , this bug could be a problem yes ? 

Edited by Teemo_FC

Just now, GLTHX said:

Hm. Maybe you start the mission by clicking on it in the table? Try cancelling it, then click on the node on the planet and check if it lets you choose.

Done that twice , still it bugging me out and doesn't letting me choose , i have to ask my friend to choose the mission for me so i can start . O-O

28 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

Done that twice , still it bugging me out and doesn't letting me choose , i have to ask my friend to choose the mission for me so i can start . O-O

Have u tried switching from public to solo then back to public? Might be a matchmaking error.

Personally, I like the new system better if functional (which it is for me). All this additional and unnecessary clicking was a pain. When choosing a specific mission from the world state window, it should start the mission since you actually chose it and you can still cancel it if you like that way over just selecting the planet that node is on for whatever reason (again, if it's working).