Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question

DJQ112

Question

This Warframe worth to play on which console ? and can PC user link with console ? thinking worth to buy console like XBOX1 for gaming or PS4 but cant chose.. might give some tips about which better for gaming for home.

6 answers to this question

Which ever Console has more other games that you're interested in is likely the better choice. Doesn't seem like that hard of a decision to be honest.

And no, there is no cross-platform gameplay for Warframe since each platform has a somewhat different update schedule.

pc users cannot link consoles mostly because consoles get their updates much later cause all the updates needs to be certed first by their respective companies, but the advantage there is they get more stable, more polished updates since most of the errors was fixed when it was in the pc, so the fixes are included in your update, i dont think warframe has a price for consoles, i think you just download it, i dont know, i dont have consoles, are for which is better for gaming, we cant really decide on that since i may say pc cause i mostly play shooters on pc, but that may not be what you prefer, thus making my input on which is better null

29 minutes ago, DJQ112 said:

This Warframe worth to play on which console ? and can PC user link with console ? thinking worth to buy console like XBOX1 for gaming or PS4 but cant chose.. might give some tips about which better for gaming for home.

1.it's worth playing on console 2.pc users can't link to consoles 3. Xbox one because PSN almost all the time are getting attacked by script kiddies and you are more likely to get your information stolen on PSN servers xbox live servers are safer it's a give or take situation they both have their pros and cons

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

as others have seid, go with the one that has games you might end up playing also....  

there are new consoles coming out XB1 S  and PS4 Neo, forget exactly when and price difference... i do know that sony said all new games coming out must run on ps4 and neo, neo will have slightly upgrade graphics, cpu and ram (pretty much ps4.5 to support vr/4k). the xb1 S(lim) pretty much the same deal...   both being pushed out for the "VR" hipstir wannabes.

my suggestion... hit up a walmart/gamestop/big box store or whatever and see which controler you like better. myself i cant stand the xbox style controler, where as the PS style i find fits my hands a lot better...  

either case, whichever system you go with, you will be starting over in warframe, can't trasfer/link accounts   though you should be able to use your current log in info... there is no X-play,  PC is always ahead of consoles due to DE able to push out updates whenever for PC, while both MS and Sony require updates to go through a certification process.... there "was" talk of X-play between consoles (both MS and sony said as much) but it is up to the developers to get it implemented... so maybe one day consoles will be able to... esp seeing 98% of the time we are on the same builds of the game....