Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is everyone ignoring me

wille0980

Question

2 hours ago, BaIthazar said:

OP never said they wanted something for nothing

He basically stated in his original post that he was willing to trade friendship for a part he needed. And that'll be why he's being ignored. For wasting people's time by not offering plat but friendship or something else that has no value at all.

A lot of people also offer their "friendships". Someone even offered 100p to be his friend in region chat once. Most veterans in the game will ignore these kind of stuff unless you're really trading a super rare prime part or plat.

My advice to you is try to sell any prime junks you have or sell some rare prime parts for the chasis. Another way is to do some vault runs and sell those corrupted mods for some plat. Yes, it's grindy but it's the only way to get what you want from trading. Don't worry about nyx prime getting vaulted, it's still a long long way to go. Just take your time to get the chasis and all the best :D

Also beware of scammers in trade chat, they might try to sell you low quality stuff at insane prices. Take some time to look at trade chat to see how much people are selling stuff at.

25 minutes ago, Master-Nachash said:

He basically stated in his original post that he was willing to trade friendship for a part he needed. And that'll be why he's being ignored. For wasting people's time by not offering plat but friendship or something else that has no value at all.

OP stated that they were willing to Trade, like.. trade parts for parts..
just because the word Trade and Friendship are in the same post.. doesn't mean they apply to each other

5 hours ago, wille0980 said:

i just want nyx p chassis for trade but everyone wants it for plat why ??? PLS HELP SOMEONE 

i will be friend to the one thats help me and help him/she

Yeah, likely worthless parts that nobody wants, begging them to trade him parts for parts when the want plat, offering friendship, saying "pls if u do this 4 me I will be ur friend!!!"

That's what I'm talking about. They're blocking him for begging and being annoying.

Since when did trading become "begging"?

To the OP - keep trying, but you have to try and offer some combination of things you do have that someone else might want, you have to think about it.  Watch trade, look at Warframe trading, and see what people want, and see if you can get some combination of things that you can get that people want, that comes to about the same value.

6 hours ago, wille0980 said:

i just want nyx p chassis for trade but everyone wants it for plat why ??? PLS HELP SOMEONE 

i will be friend to the one thats help me and help him/she

Since Nyx is next in line to be vaulted (in about 30 days or so) folks are beginning to tighten up on their Nyx parts.

At this point only trades for plat are sought after in exchange for her parts.

You're better off spending what time is left farming her rather than offering a trade that a 1-in-a-million tenno might take you up on.

Well if he has a small plat reserve he could just buy two of the nyx prime chasis, use one, then hold onto the other until after nyx prime gets vaulted then offer it at twice the price so the total transaction is a breakeven on plat while he also gets nyx prime, assuming that's the purpose.

Sure it can be acknowledged as cancerous to use trade chat in such a way but another perspective is that you're simply approaching it as another warframe minigame with better rewards depending on how you play.