Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closing fissure solo (progress to Phobos )

shann_cs

Question

Hi guys, I really like this game (even put some money in). I started to play solo-only by the time. And now I cannot progress further in the game. I want to finish task Mars->Phobos and I have to close 3 fissures. Problem is I cannot close single one (mission levels 11-15), tried 3 times solo. I took my Rhino (max rank) with mods, iron skin all the time, shotgun + dual swords with corrosive. No problem with surviving. I'm killing enemies "quite fast" and bringing those yellow orbs to Fissure I always end up with 60-70% closing fissure when time expires. IMHO drop rate of those yellow orbs are quite low..

Do you got any advice for me?

5 answers to this question

Basically, that just means you aren't killing things fast enough.

If you aren't restricting yourself to playing solo, try using public matchmaking to find a group of other players running the same Fissure mission. That should at least ease the burden.

If public matchmaking is not an option, the best you can probably do is to try to improve your build to squeeze out some more damage (add a potato or rank up some mods), considering you don't have a particularly large pool of Warframes available to you at this point in the game.

You conviced me.. I'll join some party to close those fissures.

BTW I got ~10 warframes now and all Nyx-blueprints to build. Is any of warframe killing 30% faster than Rhino? I already played some of them (maxed Excalibur, Valkyri, Rhino, Inaros) and it seems to me that weapons and mods have bigger impact than warframe abilities.

Edited by shann_cs