Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moon Spy Vault - Pattern Puzzle

Torhque

Question

Is the vault with the Simon Says pattern puzzle with the button pedestals bugged?

I followed the patterns perfectly many times, but I could never get more than three lights in a row. Anyone else had this issue?

Edited by Torhque

12 answers to this question

I was running it on Pavlov, Lua, and I even recorded video of the pattern with my phone lol. 

The game still wouldn't accept my correct entries. Maybe I'm just so bad at it, I am blinded by my ineptitude haha

I thought that it could be a bug introduced with SotR, so I ran a spy mission on the Moon, and the puzzle was fine.

So, either it's an uncommon bug that appears only to some users, or you really are that bad.

Try verifying/optimizing download cache (launcher settings) and see if this persists.

13 minutes ago, catastrophy said:

That corridor to the left is a dead end for me. Don't know how to do it, but I solved the puzzle for the first time. I was lucky pressing the right buttons and no issues there.

Dont remember exactly atm but you need to pass the corridor quickly (i think theres either a button above the door at the end or a pressure plate in the middle of the corridor) then in the next room (big room with freezing floor and laser death balls). At the end of that room theres a tube with container at the top, you shoot the button behind it, wait for container to pass the fissure, follow it, shoot the container to crash the column and open the way forward. Then another fissure, hack console, shoot moving button to make container fall into fissure and follow it again. Shoot container and youll have a straight way to the final console of the mission. Or something like that, dont remember exactly atm as im in work and cant check.