Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTenno v. Jedi| Who Would Win

(PSN)bddacres

The Jedi.

Simple because even though Warframes and Tenno are overpowered themselves, they have limits.

A practicing Jedi has no limits and can push him/herself to the ultimate test, not only that but a Jedi is simply just theirselves where without the Warframe suit, a Tenno stands no chance.

Plus fast forward 2000 years were bullets and what not are irrelevant to Jedi, the lightsaber could simply slice a Tenno weapon.

The Tenno. Here is what will happen:

Jedi v Nyx

Jedi: "I am not th...." (the Jedi you're looking for)
Nyx: zappp...mind control

Jedi v Saryn

Jedi: "I am not th...." 
Saryn: pshhhhhhh
Jedi: my eyes my eyes!!!!!

Jedi v Atlas

Atlas: fetch!
Jedi: WTFFF...who the hell are these guys?!

Jedi v Loki

Jedi: ..wait, where the f did he go?!

Jedi v Rhino

Jedi: ...wow S#&$ hold on dude, you should put that away, I don't swing like that...

Jedi v Ivara

Jedi: ........... (sleeping)

Jedi v Valkyr

Valkyr: meowwwww!!!!!
Jedi: ok ok ok...sorry sorry, all good all good (man that b**** is crazy!)

Jedi v Trinity

Trinity: zeowwwwww
Jedi: oh hold on, I feel woozy

Jedi v Frost

Jedi: .....the the the....Jeeeeeeee....Jeeedddiiiiiiii....youuu huhuhuuuu (freezing)

Jedi v Ember

Jedi: ....om ma gawd om ma gawd im on fire im on fireeeeee

Jedi v Limbo

Jedi:...wait, where am I, am I high?, it's so pretty hereeee, all the shapes and colors

Jedi v Ash

Jedi: "I .......

Jedi v Banshee

Jedi: ...ok that ping is annoying, stop it stop it

I think you get the point. But I do love SW though ;-)

This whole thing is a joke. Most of the posters say force doesn't exist in this universe so they can't use their abilities like the warframes can through the tenno who gets it from the void. So with this weak argument we could say that void doesnt exist in the SW universe. So what now? No void powers. 
On the other hand try not to bring the ingame mechanics because those are cheese at best if not broken as hell, I dont even bring up the mods because those which made them not even relevant.
Warframes are not some god like constructs. If we could go with the minimal lore which the warframe has. Warframes were probably mass produced for the war because they were disposable. Prime warframes probably were rare and costed much more than normal frame. So now we have the basic stock frames which can be captured by Zanuka or G3. They can be killed. 
If we go with gamemechanics and try to make a lore from it then you so that a little stronger opponents are immune to certain void abilities. (Bosses, Rathumm participants)
And I would say Jedi are stronger than those. So certain abilites wouldn't work on them. To counter those who say the force wouldnt work on the frames. And lets not compare the jedi to weak mass clonned breed. 
The only true canon for warframe would be the trailers which doesnt show the broken game mechanims.

So to go with these I would say the Jedi has bigger chance to come out as a victor. 

1 hour ago, Fle292 said:

o with this weak argument we could say that void doesnt exist in the SW universe. So what now? No void powers. 

The Tenno basically generate void energy that has to be channeled through a Warframe to be safely used, while it's been established that EVEN IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE, LIVING BEINGS WITHOUT A CONNECTION TO THE FORCE ARE IMMUNE TO DIRECT ATTACK THROUGH THE FORCE.

WHICH IS NOT THE SAME THING AS SAYING THAT THEY CAN'T USE THE FORCE AT ALL, BECAUSE THEY CAN STILL MANIPULATE THE ENVIRONMENT AROUND THEM, AND ENHANCE THEIR OWN ABILITIES.

So what this ultimately means is that the Jedi can't choke, push, pull, or mind-trick the Tenno, and there are probably a few other restrictions I'm forgetting. However, Force Lightning, being something more akin to changing Force energy into electrical energy, and having been shown to work on beings such as the Yuuzhan Vong whose lack of a force connection makes them fairly good mage-killer types, would probably still work on the Tenno.

There are also force-nullifying cat things in the Star Wars universe that disrupt all force powers in a sphere around them, including lightning, though the sphere is incorporeal and thus does not block weapons fire. Grand Admiral Thrawn always carried one around on top of being afforded the typical protections of a Grand Admiral, so they ultimately had to coax his Noghri death commandos into betraying and assassinating him.

Edited by Dreddeth
Examples.

I feel that the Warframes would win and Tenno since they are masters of gun and blade. While using powers or without we could finisher them with Covert Lethality. Also we don't actually know how powerful we were. Also if we couldn't die in the Second Dream and we were weak then how OP would we be now. Have to remember frames are a conduit they might have limitations but that doesn't mean we do.   

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Pinguin_ops said:

I feel that the Warframes would win and Tenno since they are masters of gun and blade. While using powers or without we could finisher them with Covert Lethality. Also we don't actually know how powerful we were. Also if we couldn't die in the Second Dream and we were weak then how OP would we be now. Have to remember frames are a conduit they might have limitations but that doesn't mean we do.   

do you know alot about the sw universe ?

Just now, (PS4)Pinguin_ops said:

Nothing at all but lets be honest we also know nothing about Warframe, nothing really  

Lore's gotten alot better. And Jedi can use a blaster better than most along with a lightsaber. And covert lethality wouldnt actually make a difference. Even if you were to incorporate that into the battle they would have to perform a finisher to execute that

Also unless Jedi can deflet Anti-matter I don't think they can win. When Anti-matter comes into contact with matter they annihilate each other and Nova controls Anti-matter. Not to mention Tenno and inherently their Warframes can control the Universal Laws and can travel to other dimensions. If we're only talking about Lore and neither games or films then Tenno can control every force/energy/law in the Universe.    

57 minutes ago, (PS4)Pinguin_ops said:

Also unless Jedi can deflet Anti-matter I don't think they can win. When Anti-matter comes into contact with matter they annihilate each other and Nova controls Anti-matter. Not to mention Tenno and inherently their Warframes can control the Universal Laws and can travel to other dimensions. If we're only talking about Lore and neither games or films then Tenno can control every force/energy/law in the Universe.    

Becoming one with the force negates that

1 hour ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

Becoming one with the force negates that

The force is just a handy telekinesis ability. Not all Jedi have the power to overcome the void's energy - which behaves outside the rules of physics that not even the Orokin scientists could understand. 

Although Warframe's have inferior weapons compared to Jedi's lightsaber, any Warframe's void energy is enough to bypass "The Force". Tenno would defeat the Jedi.

4 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

The force is just a handy telekinesis ability. Not all Jedi have the power to overcome the void's energy - which behaves outside the rules of physics that not even the Orokin scientists could understand. 

Although Warframe's have inferior weapons compared to Jedi's lightsaber, any Warframe's void energy is enough to bypass "The Force". Tenno would defeat the Jedi.

NOt exactly like the void . The force is not understand by many outside the jedi and sith culture. It's a common misunderstanding that those who arent familar with the SW universe believe the force is limited to telekintic pushes and lightning. The force gives the user the do anything with enough training. It's actually the reason why i choose the jedi as a opponent for the tenno

5 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

NOt exactly like the void . The force is not understand by many outside the jedi and sith culture. It's a common misunderstanding that those who arent familar with the SW universe believe the force is limited to telekintic pushes and lightning. The force gives the user the do anything with enough training. It's actually the reason why i choose the jedi as a opponent for the tenno

Proof that the force lets the user to do anything with enough training?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Force_(Star_Wars)

Wiki page doesn't mention that.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord