Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So the reason Baro never got anything decent last week was because of the fact that some players have large amounts of Ducats...

VanrythWolf

Ok so if we are told to expect new content this time around (Can't remember who said it but it was on prime time), then that means there is a HIGH chance of us getting @(*()$ ridiculously priced items that only certain players will be able to buy.

The large majority of players will not have ducats that high, I myself only have about 2k however I rarely have time to play. This means that players who do not have the time to constantly farm prime parts will more then likely be getting shafted next visit in favor of others, and I don't mean items costing around 550 ducats each I am talking about the possibility of their being at least 1.5k items which a lot of players wont be able to afford

How is that in anyway fair?

Baro was designed to allow everyone a chance to get rare and unique gear, but if this happens then the majority of casual players will be getting #*($%%@.

i think u got wrong expression of whats gona happen. they will up the amount u can get because with old system you could receiver tons of primes from one endless job

but now you only get 1 per run which in turn lowers the amount of ducats u get than what you used to be able to get

now they fix this problem of supply been lower than what baro usually asks

2 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

i think u got wrong expression of whats gona happen. they will up the amount u can get because with old system you could receiver tons of primes from one endless job

but now you only get 1 per run which in turn lowers the amount of ducats u get than what you used to be able to get

now they fix this problem of supply been lower than what baro usually asks

I think that they will add endless run back, as many people asked for it, lets see tomorow dev stream

The reason he didn't have anything decent was because they're still looking to adjust the prices of his items and prime pieces to be in line with the new relic system. You would know this if you had followed the official thread on the matter, which explained it clearly.

I don't know why people make this stuff up. Like, this is a completely baseless assumption. Do you have facts to support your claim?

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I do in this game what I do in many other games. I just wait out game mechanics until stuff that is annoyingly hard to get  either becomes a lot easier, or is just removed for "reasons".

Fretting over trying to get every single thing the very moment it shows up is insane. It's a game. I don't want it to become work. I already have a real job, and it makes real money. If I want something now, I'll just pay someone to do the work for me, and then pay them. If I have purchased something from you, you already know I always tip well. It just makes sense.

Logic dictates that If I have to spend 5 hours of my game time grinding (and when I use that word I'm implying that I need to do something in-game that is out of my comfort zone, ie I'm not actually having fun) that is worth 500 Plat to someone else (I buy Plat on 75% offs, so that would only be $6.25 to me), it means that I "worked the game" and made ONE DOLLAR PER HOUR. I'm pretty sure I can make better then that while being incarcerated and working in a federal prison.

What level of insane would I be to not just buy the "thing" and use it NOW, instead of "wasting" an entire day's worth of my personal relaxation time away from real work to save $6 bucks? Seriously? That's one cup of crappy Starbucks coffee.

If getting something is a fun exercise in it's own right, I'm good for it, for everything else there is Mastercard.